PDA

View Full Version : Just watched the match again.

loyalmiller
24-10-2015, 11:29 PM
Sky plussed the match yesterday on the off chance we won. We lost so when I got home from the match I was just going to delete it without even watching it.

Put it on this evening to see what the commo's were saying in the build up, and ended up watching the full match again.

Was it really that bad? I don't think so. We matched them first half , had a poor 5 minutes start of 2nd half and then went into our shells for 10/15 minutes then gave a spirited performance for the rest if the game.

I've read on here today things like poor, very poor and embarrassing but was it really that bad.

Watch the game again with an open mind and people will see it wasn't as bad as they think.

Casper64Frank
25-10-2015, 07:24 AM
Wasn't embarrassing. We may have matched them 1st half but facts are we only had 2 half chances & created little else.
Got the feeling at half-time that all Wednesday`s had to do was up the tempo (which they did ). Yes we did make basic errors for both goals, on the other hand didn't see us create too much the 2nd half either. This must be at least the 6th game this season we have lost by the 1 goal.
Been mentioned on another thread we have not replaced Arnie, Morgan and Pringle.
This seasons midfield does not compare to last seasons.
Paul Green is the scapegoat for this season according to quite a few on here, we always have to single players out & Paul is the one so far.
Hoping to see Joe Newell back in the side v Derby & Middlesboro.
The next 7 days should be interesting as to who Neil will attempt to bring in to improve the squad.

Donald_Valley
25-10-2015, 08:33 AM
Spot on Frank. We are scratting about trying to create stuff but there's no real purpose.

Ideally we need another striker to support JCH but I just can't see us getting the quality. So, We would be better off playing JCH up front on himself and adding some creativity to the midfield where this sort of talent is more readily available.