PDA

View Full Version : I Wonder

spameater1
26-10-2015, 10:13 PM
Will Dimslaver the lover of Beach Towels and a rubber creature who miraculously created two ursine offspring ever explain why a decent guy Terry Butcher is a Judas, or will he continue to post pictures of Flute Players and Fish?

stewarty27
27-10-2015, 10:19 AM
Walter's ignorance is a shame really but its his closed mind and his point blank refusal to learn thats his down fall, The poor man has absolutely no opinions of his own and that's blatantly obvious to all, A closed mind id the true friend of the bigot, And I'm doubtful of his alleged offspring last I heard you still need balls for that,

DeezAreGood
27-10-2015, 11:05 AM
the english fister is far worse than waldo, that is an extremely disturbed individual. No wonder poor waldo gets no views for his daft threads these days with the likes of the crewe pavement dancer being allowed to post on here

tartanscone1314
27-10-2015, 11:57 AM
Maybe he had a KLM flight tae attend tae , the racist bigot , Mittytim is a pilot you know . . XD XD XD

Doctor_Death
27-10-2015, 01:08 PM
Virus is more like nigel first than he realises, and that’s feckin scary. >:(

spameater1
28-10-2015, 11:21 AM
Maybe I've got Wlatty all wrong,it must have been The British Government he was calling Judas.(Swedish Steel Rules).

stewarty27
28-10-2015, 02:56 PM
Mmmmm interesting point spameater, Wonder what it WOULD take for Walter to call his beloved British Gov judas, The failure to deliver the "vow" ? sweeping new devolved powers, possibly covering everything except defence, foreign affairs and monetary policy Even arch-Unionist Gordon Broon is saying Scotland has been betrayed If they disbanded the Scottish parliament ? Them owning up to hiding the McCrone report ? EVEL ? making his MP and his voice at WM irrelevant ? I suppose Walter will never admit that some of his fellow No voters didn’t want to appear foolish by admitting they were swayed by ‘the vow’ into voting ‘No’. Nobody likes to admit being taken for a fool and would tend to say it was something else that had decided them. Maybe it will take the tanks of the British state rolling into Ipox reclaiming the £million they've been cheated out of,