PDA

View Full Version : Wake upand smell the coffee

stodgy
31-10-2015, 10:42 PM
. Ok we got well beat by a better team ,but obviously derby will beat all the other teams at the bottom,but we are in a mini league ,to beat the drop .us, Bolton . mk dons, .bristol city .,charlton ,and possibly anotjer couple, and our results against them will seal our future ,so forget screaming we are doomed when we lose against the top teams, our survival will be dependent on our ability to beat the the beat towards the bottom. .

PeteWaller
31-10-2015, 10:47 PM
Totally agree Stodgy but I don't want to just survive. I want to see NYS full, a 16K stadium, Championship teams bringing 2500 to our place and getting stuffed by our fans whilst our team actually makes NYS a fortress and stuffs their team.

Shark27
31-10-2015, 10:49 PM
We lost 4-1 at home to MK Dons.
Edit; this was a response to Stodgy

PeteWaller
31-10-2015, 10:51 PM
Glad you were there. Your support is much appreciated

CAMiller
31-10-2015, 11:33 PM
. Ok we got well beat by a better team ,but obviously derby will beat all the other teams at the bottom,but we are in a mini league ,to beat the drop .us, Bolton . mk dons, .bristol city .,charlton ,and possibly anotjer couple, and our results against them will seal our future ,so forget screaming we are doomed when we lose against the top teams, our survival will be dependent on our ability to beat the the beat towards the bottom. .

I said the same on the match thread - a mini league of about 8 where we have to avoid bottom 3. On a cautionary note though, we only have 11 games left against those other 7 teams so if we win them all we'd only have 42pts so we do have to scrap and fight for wins and draws from elsewhere. Just beating them won't do the job.

kevthemaltbymiller
01-11-2015, 07:54 AM
We now need to average 5.2 points ever 4 games to reach the magical 50 piont mark.

Monkey46
01-11-2015, 08:10 AM
And does anyone actually believe this so called team can achieve that pmsl, they are a shambles, that appear to be getting worse, if that's possible.. Keeping the faith sooo difficult. UTM