PDA

View Full Version : The 15 summer signings - Verdict so far!

jvmiller
10-11-2015, 10:39 AM
With 16 games of the league season gone, it's time to offer a verdict on the 15 summer signings. Do you agree with them? - view external link (http://www.itsmillerstime.co.uk/2015/11/rotherhams-summer-signings-verdict-so.html)

Pocket rocket
10-11-2015, 10:45 AM
Pretty much agree

leedsmiller
10-11-2015, 10:49 AM
Can't agree with Mattock being a success, he never plays more than one game in succession. The rest I'd go along with but 4 successes out of 15 is either a damning indictment of our transfer policy and scouting system or we're the unluckiest team ever in terms of signing quality that doesn't deliver.

millertop
10-11-2015, 10:51 AM
Kempo loves Roos.
Halford was dog s**t in defence
Camp is good
Collins ok ish
Buxton, ok ish
Ofoe. great but now gone back
Mattock good
Rawson will go far
Thorpe can go far depending how we use him
G Ward, hit and miss atm
White, looks ok but don't see enough of him
Ledesma, no idea whats going off with him
Maguie, ok depending where we play him
Newell, looks good to me ( new Pringle)
Andreu, good

Verdict= not great

axholme_miller
10-11-2015, 03:41 PM
Grant Ward for me will be a great player but struggling amongst our team of misfits. If we get one or two quality additions in, he will do well. Jury's Out for me. Read seem okay apart from Mattock? Scarlet Pimpernel Mattock?

dicky73
10-11-2015, 05:21 PM
*bleep*ing,rubbish.Insult to call them Championship,professional foootballers.I remember years ago,Ronnie and Breck,turning out on Ferham Park,for a game against Sunday league players.Our current squad,wouldnt have been good enough for the Sunday league team.Pampered set of nancy boys,who dont give two *bleep*s about the club or fans,and are here to pick up soft money.

BigLadonOS
10-11-2015, 07:34 PM
Grant Ward for me will be a great player but struggling amongst our team of misfits. If we get one or two quality additions in, he will do well. Jury's Out for me. Read seem okay apart from Mattock? Scarlet Pimpernel Mattock?

All my Spurs mates keep telling me we are playing him to far behind the strikers to get the best from him. They say that he is best playing the old number 8 posistion where he can really get stuck into the action.

millertop
10-11-2015, 07:40 PM

All my Spurs mates keep telling me we are playing him to far behind the strikers to get the best from him. They say that he is best playing the old number 8 posistion where he can really get stuck into the action.[/quote]

that's what we do though isn't it, we never see the best out of some players because we never use them where they are best at.