PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket after Death

CraigH
11-11-2015, 11:37 AM
Does anyone know the situation with a season ticket after someone dies, my father has passed away, and need to upgrade from OAP to adult so others can use. Is this allowed or does it effectively end.

theenclosure
11-11-2015, 11:44 AM
Don't know for definite but I would have thought that as a family member you should be able to upgrade at a pro rata rate.....after all its putting cash into the club. Only one way to find out and that is to pop into the ticket office and explain the circumstances.
Sorry to hear about your father passing.

beddie
11-11-2015, 11:46 AM
May I firstly offer my condolences to you and your family in regards to the passing of your Father. I would have thought that you would be allowed to upgrade it, probably better giving the ticket office a call, they are always very helpful.

nil_desperandum
11-11-2015, 11:56 AM
Seems obvious to me that they should allow an upgrade - and in the circumstances waive any admin fee.
Condolences on your loss and I hope the club do the right thing.

GlenView
11-11-2015, 02:35 PM
I had a similar situation in January with my brother-in-law's season ticket. Elaine Clare was very helpful and we were able to transfer the ticket to another family member.

beddie
11-11-2015, 03:03 PM
Yes she is brilliant is Elaine. When I see her I always refer to her as Eclare, yes I know, but she always has a laugh about it.

LoveCurryPies
11-11-2015, 03:40 PM
Sorry for your loss Craig.

The Bedlington Terrier
11-11-2015, 04:01 PM
Really sorry to hear about your loss, always sad when a fellow Claret passes. Burnley Football Club nearly always do the decent thing; I am certain your request will be sympathetically met.

ClaretTony2014
11-11-2015, 04:58 PM
Again, so sorry for your loss. But I can only suggest, as others have said, that you speak to Elaine in the ticket office.

sd64
16-11-2015, 09:16 PM
You have my deepest sympathy. My dad died in January of this year. The club simply transferred his season ticket to another family member with no problem at all. It is still difficult to go on the games without him though!!