PDA

View Full Version : Get Halford upfront to help JCH

kempo
13-11-2015, 11:59 AM
Swallow your pride Redfearn and reverse your decision.

Let Halford use his anger at you and Black and stick two fingers up at you by showing everyone what he can do.

He has the talent and he has the anger in abundance with more than one point to prove.

You have nothing to lose but face..Set Halford free and let him loose.

Halford will release JCH to play his game and who knows?...someone may eventually get a winning goal!

luvpud
13-11-2015, 12:03 PM
Halford should never wear the shirt again , he's not good enough and he's on social media crying like a baby move him on asap .

collecting
13-11-2015, 12:06 PM
Excellent plan, especially against Evans.
If he cannot motivate for the Leeds match then there's no hope.

millertop
13-11-2015, 12:33 PM
Reverse what decision? Halford has/had a calf injury.
Try him in midfield

kempo
13-11-2015, 12:51 PM
The decision to tell him that he is not in any present or future plans.

We can pretend he is not one of the four players if you prefer or we can pretend its only his injury keeping him out.

Bleeper
13-11-2015, 01:36 PM
I don't think JCH is at Championship level yet but has had to play and been thrown in. We need two good quality strikers and use JCH as back up . I think he has the ability to be a good quality player but not quite ready yet and is doing his best in a poor side. Key to the solution is getting two good quality strikers in probably one who is experienced and proven and maybe one from a Premier League Under 21 squad.

mellowmiller
13-11-2015, 02:02 PM
Personally I think Redfearn should give Maguire a go up front with JCH.
Not sure if he's one of the four who've been told they're not required though.

kempo
13-11-2015, 04:13 PM
Maguire is one of the four.

The four are the big earners and that surely is another pointer to what's going on.

PeteWaller
13-11-2015, 04:18 PM
Not for me. Lazy arse just like Bowery imo. He had his chance before the fallout and was disinterested in wearing the shirt. Bad influence on JCH so it's a no for me Kempo

gm_gm
13-11-2015, 04:19 PM
Football is depressing ..where you off too on your next holiday Kempo

kempo
13-11-2015, 04:25 PM
Just had my Sharm holiday rearranged so off for a simple week in the sun to Teneriffe next week..El Arenal.

kempo
13-11-2015, 04:30 PM

mellowmiller
13-11-2015, 05:01 PM

The four are the big earners and that surely is another pointer to what's going on.

Once again there has been nothing official from the club regarding who the four players are.
Communications are awful, what's wrong with informing the paying public who they are as presumably they won't play for the club again?
Do we assume they are Halford, Maguire, Ledesma and White?

gramiller1959
13-11-2015, 05:23 PM
green ?

mellowmiller
13-11-2015, 05:42 PM
Wishful thinking Gra? :)

retsac
13-11-2015, 05:47 PM
Why has every decision being made by Tony Stewart and Redfearn now being turned round by the doommongers we have no money and are going into administration very soon reading some posters on here. Whether the 4 that have supposedly been told they can leave are top earners or not, could it just be that they have been very poor on the pitch/training and maybe in the dressing room, for me Halford, Maguire, and white can definitely go.

BradfordFozzie
13-11-2015, 06:00 PM

Once again there has been nothing official from the club regarding who the four players are.
Communications are awful, what's wrong with informing the paying public who they are as presumably they won't play for the club again?
[/quote]

According to Paul Davis on twitter yesterday ex Prem players Stephen Hunt and Stephen Kelly are on trial along with Leon Best and ex Leeds youngster Simon Lenigham.

Vas Te who was also on trial has signed with Charlton.

kempo
13-11-2015, 06:44 PM

[/quote]

Bowery not White