PDA

View Full Version : O/t Here are my bets for you to mirror or simply follow

kempo
13-11-2015, 07:55 PM
Loads of emails asking for this so here they are...

Sold Gamma Communications a couple of weeks ago and made 2.5 K profit all outlined on here from the start.

Rebought Gamma on weakness at 388p and it's already showing a decent profit..Expecting it to drive upwards over the next few weeks.

Opened a spread bet on Entertainment one yesterday bought at £20/ point ahead of next weeks results...put a stop loss at 22 points away to limit any losses..JP Morgan have a short on this so care needed.

Having a little look at one football bet tomorrow...Peterborough to win....maybe just stick 50 on

Only gamble with money you can afford to lose or why not just watch my two definite bets above and cheer me on?

Brin
13-11-2015, 08:16 PM
Loads of emails asking for this so here they are...

Sold Gamma Communications a couple of weeks ago and made 2.5 K profit all outlined on here from the start.

Rebought Gamma on weakness at 388p and it's already showing a decent profit..Expecting it to drive upwards over the next few weeks.

Opened a spread bet on Entertainment one yesterday bought at £20/ point ahead of next weeks results...put a stop loss at 22 points away to limit any losses..JP Morgan have a short on this so care needed.

Having a little look at one football bet tomorrow...Peterborough to win....maybe just stick 50 on

Only gamble with money you can afford to lose or why not just watch my two definite bets above and cheer me on?

'Only gamble with money you can afford to lose'…..very wise words indeed Kempo….

loyalmiller
13-11-2015, 08:35 PM
Wise words indeed.

I'll just watch, Kempo.

I quit gambling 6 months ago after watching the TV series 'Britain at the bookies'
Decided I didn't want to end up like these sad acts and stopped pretty much overnight.

millavanilla
13-11-2015, 09:28 PM
Well it can get to you...ive done it...never again..just a couple of gees now on fixed odds..im not as good at it as what kempo is...i bet when he wins though, zilzal always gets half.. XD

jolly_roger
13-11-2015, 09:36 PM
With all these successful gamblers just how does Betfred, Ladbrokes, Bet365 etc make any money?

jolly_roger
13-11-2015, 09:48 PM
The Gamma Comms tip looks interesting though.

kempo
14-11-2015, 07:50 PM
Peterborough came up trumps nicely...just had the £50 on..wish now it was £50000 or a bit more

Spread bet on Entertainment one could be in danger if Paris events cause a market dive but I will stay disciplined and keep my stop at 22 pts..so be it if I'm stopped out....

kempo
15-11-2015, 12:31 PM
Couldn't resist putting yesterday's winnings on Portsmouth to beat Wimbledon at Evens!

Betvictor deserves an opportunity to get that money back and quick!

C'est la vie if the bet goes down but just maybe!

Will the bookies friend the draw save the day or will the scourge of the bookies win the day again?

PS stock market expected to open 2 to 3 per cent down tomorrow......Will the punters show solidarity to France and try and reverse the open? Vive La France

gwru
16-11-2015, 11:34 AM
Kempo thought you were a man of a certain amount of intelligence. Just had best 3 days racing for 8 months. Cheltenham so many highlights. Sprinter Sacre can't wait for his smash-up with Un De Sceaux.

kempo
16-11-2015, 12:32 PM
Not following the racing at present gwru....will probably take an interest in the spring.

philthefluter
16-11-2015, 01:24 PM
GAMA .......No good for us day traders this one.Spread is way to large!!
As for betting at the bookies,generally speaking, it`s for mugs.Professional gamblers may not have a bet for weeks or months waiting for the right punt.That`ll be because they know what they`re doing!

kempo
16-11-2015, 02:39 PM
Agree with every word phil......

Started off my spread betting day trading the indices......kept pressing buy when I meant sell and vice verse...nearly had heart attack watching the graphics reverse direction every time I jumped in...

I had a call from Capital Spreads offering me free technical analysis and he was telling me I was in their top frequent traders group...I then knew it was time to stop!

Only very rarely trade an index now and to be honest I only do that for a bit of fun with low stakes.

philthefluter
16-11-2015, 03:20 PM
I`ve often wondered about trying spread betting but never got around to it as yet.I usually try sticking to two or three shares for day trading such as Glencore(GLEN), 888, and CEY. All are off shore companies, and obviously don`t carry the 0.5% stamp charge.

jolly_roger
17-11-2015, 08:41 AM
Glencore on the rise today

kempo
17-11-2015, 09:07 AM
Great results from ENT one pushes spread bet into profit...Gama continues its relentless rise

philthefluter
17-11-2015, 09:43 AM
Roger,GLEN is an excellent day trading share.Two weeks ago I was buying around 118p and selling around 127p
The fact it bobs up and down makes it a good short term bet.
Having said that, it`s up today, along with nearly everything else.Massive up day on the FTSE - view external link (s )

jolly_roger
17-11-2015, 10:12 AM
Kempo's tips have obviously spooked the market

kempo
17-11-2015, 02:22 PM
As soon as I saw Glencore tipped on here I opened up a sell position!!

philthefluter
17-11-2015, 03:51 PM
The reason Glen DIDN`T rise today is because of all those dratted shorters!! lol
p.s. I didn`t tip it, I said it goes up and down a lot!
pps 90p is a steal from where I`m sitting.

kempo
17-11-2015, 04:40 PM
Just a light hearted quip phil...Actually no position in Glencore and not one I really research.

Good luck with the day trading......Don't leave that computer for a second or you may miss out!

philthefluter
17-11-2015, 05:41 PM
These days I confine my dealing days to ones when I`m not on the golf course! I set the occasional limit when I`m out,but like you it`s more for fun now.

kempo
18-11-2015, 04:55 PM
Sold entertainment one spread at a £64 loss as I'm off on hols and can't be bothered with it as Gamma should make me a decent profit £550 up on the new buy so all looks on for another 2k or more.

Stuck £200 on Leeds with Bet 365 at 10/11....sure to collect on this and was very tempted to put more on but kept it controlled.

Confident Peppa Pig will eventually bring home the bacon so keeping my 10k shares which will get going eventually.

Get some cash on Leeds...they will be fired up and as we all know, we are useless.

10 to 11 sounds like Heaven!

philthefluter
19-11-2015, 12:25 AM
I often back our opponents,especially when I am desperate for us to win.My track record is not great.Might give this one a go.
btw GLEN finished up 5% on the day! If you`d managed to get the low and high for the day,you would have made 10%