PDA

View Full Version : Well done Millers

Romared
21-11-2015, 08:22 PM
Good win that ! Wishing you well in your fight to stay up ! I reckon you will !

loyalmiller
21-11-2015, 08:29 PM
Back at you, red. although I did have Oldham in my 10 homes.

Brin
21-11-2015, 08:32 PM

Yeh well done to yours as well….good wins for us both today…..bet both Managers sleep a little easier tonight...

millers88
21-11-2015, 08:35 PM
Also good win for Barnsley aswel, im sure you will finish closer to the playoffs than relegation come may, if we don't stay up then at least we can join the South Yorkshire mini league in league 1 next season.

Acido
21-11-2015, 09:00 PM
I think we all had us down to lose at Oldham, especially as it was a return there for Johnson but by the sounds of it, we dominated and deserved to win.

As for your lot, Id love to know what Redders was really thinking at the final whistle! And did you notice that both South Yorks teams beat their West Yorks opponents today [i] (the Fowls beat Hudds).

BradfordFozzie
22-11-2015, 11:14 AM
Great win for The Tykes also. Travelling the short distance back from Elland Road I listened to the interview with Lee Johnson and he sounded very relieved.

How did Aidie White play? After missing an absolute open goal on the opening day he seemed to lose all confidence but is lightening quick. Could be a good loan for you guys as he certainly has pace.

Rev72
22-11-2015, 11:23 AM

My only surprise Roma-interbred is you haven't asked the whole of millersmad to join you in a rendition of Istanbul chants.

Well done to the millers..2 poor teams but you got the points.

As for you Roma-interbred..I wish you and your joke of a club the very worst possible you vile piece of excrement. >:(

millmoormagic
22-11-2015, 12:31 PM
I take it there's some history there then ^^^^ haha

One question, why do fans of so-called 'big clubs' always say "two poor teams" when they get beat by a percieved 'smaller' club? It's just as easy to say, well done, with the win.

Rev72
22-11-2015, 12:47 PM
The fact is millmoormagic that on the day both teams were poor..the Rev could not go yesterday due to other commitments but my mate went and I trust what he says..and he basically said both teams were poor..yer catch my drift ;D

But..if it makes you feel better..well done, with the win..that ok :)

As for me and the scumball Roma-interbred..lets just say he ain't on my xmas card list :O

millmoormagic
22-11-2015, 12:53 PM
Nah, the real reason, which you won't admit to, is that you cannot, just cannot fathom out that a team like Rotherham could actually go and beat the mighty whites, don't worry though rev, you can't help it, it's in the sub-conscious of all 'big club' supporters..;)

BradfordFozzie
22-11-2015, 04:16 PM
The fact is millmoormagic that on the day both teams were poor..the Rev could not go yesterday due to other commitments but my mate went and I trust what he says..and he basically said both teams were poor..yer catch my drift ;D

But..if it makes you feel better..well done, with the win..that ok :)

As for me and the scumball Roma-interbred..lets just say he ain't on my xmas card list :O

You sound like the 'MASSIVE'S' down the road Rev on Praise or Grumble.

Commentator, Is it a praise or is it a grumble?
Wednesday Fan, It's a Massive grumble!!!!!!!
Commentator, Did you go to the game today?
Wednesday Fan, (90% of callers) No I was working (yeah right) but from the radio commentary........blah blah blah.... Lol

Rev72
22-11-2015, 04:34 PM
Just telling it as it is..and as it were..if you had come to ER and played us off the park and won then I would be telling a different story..but you didn't..you were crap we were crap and redders got his revenge..enjoy it cos things can change very very quickly in football :)

Miller67
22-11-2015, 04:36 PM
Well with Revs, we do have another one of them Rotherhamers who support somebody else's team (not for the glory, honest) ????
So basically his opinions don't really mean much to me, just another patronising rsole who I've read on pigs mad slagging the Millers with his mate baggyfowl, two peas in a pod ????

Rev72
22-11-2015, 04:51 PM
That's a load of crap miller67..I was one of the 1st to congratulate you when you got promoted and stayed up last season so your talking complete bollacks..wish I hadn't bothered now..and you just crossed a line there >:( my gramps was a miller and because of that I always wished you well but thats it for me now.
I have had the banter with braggy calling you lot nasty millers when you licked us last season but never slagged you off so get yer facts right before you start insulting the Rev from behind the safety of yer keyboard yer coward...and just for the record hows yer feelings on the 100's of rotherham fans who support Man U as well as the millers????

millmoormagic
22-11-2015, 04:53 PM
Reverting to type now rev....

Rev72
22-11-2015, 05:32 PM
Reverting to nothing..Roma-red with his Istanbul songs and miller67's insult..suppose i'm out of order for being so easily offended so my apologies for any offense caused..will leave you all to bask in the glory of beating Dirty Leeds.

Romared
22-11-2015, 08:49 PM
Rev int reyt int earrd ! Too many Munichsongs Iinnit ! Apologies Millers fans I only came on here to congratulate you ! Not start an unnecessary war on your forum ! All the best !

Rev72
22-11-2015, 09:01 PM
Rev int reyt int earrd ! Too many Munichsongs Iinnit ! Apologies Millers fans I only came on here to congratulate you ! Not start an unnecessary war on your forum ! All the best !

But you were happy to throw abuse at me on the owls board ???

And take the p!ss out of the 2 murdered Leeds lads on your own board Roma???

Dont judge me by your sick standards Roma..ANYONE who takes the slash/sings songs about the murdered innocent or victims of tragedy are vile scum in my book.

But I apologize for starting this on your forum I was out of order you have my word I won't post on here again.

millmoormagic
22-11-2015, 09:03 PM
From my point of view, regardless of either of you two's thoughts, anyone, ANYONE, from any team singing songs about the tragedies that have occured to that team, are not football fans, they're only just at human level, and whenever this happens in a football ground, they should be evicted, simple as. Its abhorrent, what they get out of it i will never know.

Rileyev2
22-11-2015, 09:11 PM
Braggyowl is a good fella.

I think Rev has been given a rum deal on this thread as well. Seems a decent fella whenever he's posted on here.

Leave ya bickering wit tykes though rev to their or your board eh.

Romared
22-11-2015, 09:19 PM
Totally agree ! I made a comment I regretted instantly and apologised ! It's over a year since that incident ! But Calvin Klien ( obsession ) !!! The Munich man Rev won't accept it !! Anyway up the Millers , hope all goes well for you ! Had some great nights at Oldground watching my old mate Trevor Phillips ! Cursed him many a time for not playing for us ! Plenty of good connections between both our clubs ! All the best !

villamiller
22-11-2015, 09:25 PM

Dont judge me by your sick standards Roma..ANYONE who takes the slash/sings songs about the murdered innocent or victims of tragedy are vile scum in my book.

But I apologize for starting this on your forum I was out of order you have my word I won't post on here again.[/quote]
Rev you are most welcome on this board as is romared and I don't want you both to stop posting .........having said that ,there is no need to slag each other off ......you both have valid points ..and nit picking about dead FANS .........well ......have a think about it ....
We are FOOTBALL fans

BradfordFozzie
22-11-2015, 09:33 PM
Totally agree ! I made a comment I regretted instantly and apologised ! It's over a year since that incident ! But Calvin Klien ( obsession ) !!! The Munich man Rev won't accept it !! Anyway up the Millers , hope all goes well for you ! Had some great nights at Oldground watching my old mate Trevor Phillips ! Cursed him many a time for not playing for us ! Plenty of good connections between both our clubs ! All the best !

Obviously there is history here but all I can judge is what has been posted on this board.

Rev, you have always been good poster on this board and I hope you continue to do so mate. Everything I've said before on this thread and on your board has been purely banter and no personal intent meant.

Romared, same goes for you. You haven't been disrespectful on this board and your input is most welcome.

millavanilla
22-11-2015, 10:30 PM

But I apologize for starting this on your forum I was out of order you have my word I won't post on here again.[/quote]
Rev you are most welcome on this board as is romared and I don't want you both to stop posting .........having said that ,there is no need to slag each other off ......you both have valid points ..and nit picking about dead FANS .........well ......have

Acido
22-11-2015, 11:35 PM
That would make an interesting threesome ;D

Fozzie, you asked about Aidy White, well he very nearly scored an own goal for us close to half time when the keeper totally missed his back flick header. I dont know if he will be a long term player for us but we're relying on far too many loanees at the moment.

braggyowl
23-11-2015, 10:34 AM
Well with Revs, we do have another one of them Rotherhamers who support somebody else's team (not for the glory, honest) ????
So basically his opinions don't really mean much to me, just another patronising rsole who I've read on pigs mad slagging the Millers with his mate baggyfowl, two peas in a pod ????

Oh dear 67...Wondered how long it would be before you mentioned me on here...You really are a "top boy" when it comes to being a key board warrior.
You show me where I've slagged your team off on Owlsmad and I'll hang my head in shame...And you can go back to slagging me off on here with every other post you make.
You really hate people from Rotherham that support Wednesday, and Leeds for that matter, don't you.
You strongly believe that if you were born in Rotherham...You should support Rotherham...Even though someone like me who was actually born in Rotherham but was moved to Sheffield from the age of 3 months and grew u

braggyowl
23-11-2015, 10:40 AM
That's a load of crap miller67..I was one of the 1st to congratulate you when you got promoted and stayed up last season so your talking complete bollacks..wish I hadn't bothered now..and you just crossed a line there >:( my gramps was a miller and because of that I always wished you well but thats it for me now.
I have had the banter with braggy calling you lot nasty millers when you licked us last season but never slagged you off so get yer facts right before you start insulting the Rev from behind the safety of yer keyboard yer coward...and just for the record hows yer feelings on the 100's of rotherham fans who support Man U as well as the millers????

Don't bother with him Rev....His true hatred gets in the way of everything....

He's forgot all the times we've been on here with good wishes etc over the years...Blokes like this one aint worth replying to and i'll not be doing that from now on...

braggyowl
24-11-2015, 12:08 AM
Do you reckon he'll answer the question Rev.....Or just let this sink to the bottom of the board.

Pocket rocket
24-11-2015, 06:31 AM
He's on the Leeds forum slating the millers he's a plank got more faces than Big Ben

Romared
24-11-2015, 09:39 PM