PDA

View Full Version : Greg Halford's turbulence

jvmiller
26-11-2015, 06:50 PM
It's not been the best of times for Greg Halford at Rotherham. Keep track of his ups and downs here. - view external link (http://www.itsmillerstime.co.uk/2015/11/greg-halfords-turbulent-spell-at.html)

mikemiller
26-11-2015, 07:00 PM
I'm sure I heard a studio session that they did on the John Peel radio show

Brin
26-11-2015, 07:00 PM
Why doesn't he come clean and explain why his 'off field' antics messed his head up and performance for us on the pitch…..

Yes very keen to blame everyone bar himself….top man indeed...

Good riddance!

millertop
26-11-2015, 07:14 PM
all this was under Evans management so why hasn't he got his head down and impressed Redfearn?
cant wait for him to pi ss Brummies off XD

oh and don't get me started on the captaincy, utter joke that was

jolly_roger
26-11-2015, 07:16 PM
Yet another example of Evans bad judgement?

Pocket rocket
26-11-2015, 07:25 PM
To be honest yes Evans signed him so yes bad choice but he hasn't done anything to impress NR so can't put all blame on Evans.

I know I can't believe I'm sticking up for Evans either

jolly_roger
26-11-2015, 07:34 PM
Just how can he impress Redfearn?

Juggle 6 oranges whilst whistling the National Anthem?

Apart from kicking a ball about in training Redfearn can have no other way to assess his footballing skills.

This is a cost reduction exercise, nothing more, nothing less.

mikemiller
26-11-2015, 11:57 PM
All the Millers players have been given the chance of a fresh start under NR... except for Halford, Ledesma and Wood. I can only assume that "off-field" reasons are involved for all three and probably instructions from TS / Technical Committee to NR not to pick them again.

gm_gm
27-11-2015, 07:52 AM
A mate of mine purchased a 60" TV and arriving home he realised it wouldn't fit properly anywhere, he tried the tv stand which was too small, he tried to put it on the wall just to accommodate it as it was very expensive.

After a few days he gave up trying to position it in his living room, and he placed it in his garage wrapped up for 3 months, the worst part was he sold it for less than he bought it for.

This is a True story