PDA

View Full Version : Rider's of The Storm

Ericsladkilnhurst
28-11-2015, 08:22 PM
First few minutes of the game we could have been 1 - 0 down, defence not cutting out the Bristol attack, also Camp showed his class with the save from Agard shortly after that.
But the team rode the short storm, & took the game by the throat, the midfield played the best I have seen them this season, Grant Ward easily the best game he as played in a Millers shirt, his cut & thrust was tearing the hearts out of Bristol, along with Smallwood getting back towards the form he showed last season, Frecklington & Newell bringing up the rest of the midfield, the energy of Grant Ward was the key to a Millers team, with a attack brilliantly led by JCH, who was a handful for their centre backs, getting the goals we needed to show we had the quality to take the game, Danny Ward playing a role to help JCH, with both players taking some stick off their defenders.
The defence stood firm after the brief first 10 minutes where Briistol could have taken a lead, my worry is that we leave a lot of

Deepmidwinter
28-11-2015, 08:41 PM
Wasn't that a hit for The Doors?

jolly_roger
28-11-2015, 08:54 PM
No.

Riders on the storm was a hit for the doors.

( thank you Captain Pedantic)

Deepmidwinter
28-11-2015, 09:02 PM
No.

Disappointed in you Rog. I rather thought you would realise that I knew that

Zilzal
28-11-2015, 09:04 PM
One of many classic Doors' tracks, Deep.

However, is it possible to have a back 4 that is OVER experienced?
Buxton Kelly Broadfoot Collins? Not one of them in their twenties.
And still they couldn't threaten us I'm pleased to say. I think we can safely imagine that City are in for a fight to avoid a quick return to Division 3. It's a steep old gorge as they're now finding out.

jolly_roger
28-11-2015, 09:14 PM
No.

Disappointed in you Rog. I rather thought you would realise that I knew that[/quote]

Of course but you've got to continuously educate the less gifted amongst us.

Ericsladkilnhurst
28-11-2015, 11:00 PM
[quote="jolly_roger"]No.

( thank you Captain Pedantic)[/quot

" Riders on the storm ", to me is the real ale that Kelham Island does, had a few jars of this. :D

mikemiller
29-11-2015, 12:11 AM
Zil - I think that you are right, but as we got the 3 points, NR might be reluctant to change the baxk four... I would though