PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Corbyn

tybfc
11-12-2015, 09:37 AM
Please add your

As a rule, I don't usually circulate these appeals that appear in emails, but this one's important.
So "please add your to show support"
It has been circulating for months and has been sent to over 20 million people.

Please keep it going, and forward to as many people as you know.

To show your support for Jeremy Corbyn, just go to the end of the list below and add your.

The List Starts here!

1. Mrs Corbyn.
2. Dianne Abbot
3. Ken Livingstone

LoveCurryPies
11-12-2015, 09:44 AM
David Cameron

I_Wood_Lovett
11-12-2015, 09:54 AM
Vladimir Putin

lotty1
11-12-2015, 10:11 AM
Trump -- oops sorry , that was rude . ;D

pureclaret
11-12-2015, 10:19 AM
Mrs corbin (2)
Mrs Corbin (3)
All 3 Mother in laws

chobulous
11-12-2015, 10:32 AM
Mothers in law

Guich
11-12-2015, 10:36 AM
4) Whoever makes and sells those funny Trotsky denim/courdroy peak caps. We're all wearing them round here now B)

BTW does anyone else think that Diane Abbot looked like Viz's MiliTant on Question Time last week? XD

Guich
11-12-2015, 10:38 AM
Is that all Mums in the legal profession Chob?

The Bedlington Terrier
11-12-2015, 12:18 PM
1. Mrs Corbyn.
2. Dianne Abbot
3. Ken Livingstone
4. Claret13552.

fatboy47
11-12-2015, 05:14 PM
It's fairly safe to say that Murdoch's lackeys have done the job in terms of the Corbyn threat......not that he's effectively helped himself in any way. It's hard to see him lasting more than a year or so.

Any danger now of the opposition offering an alternative to right-wing wealth and power redistribution has been obliterated..... we can now look forward to another 5 years of an ineffective Labour Party putting forward a manifesto barely separable from that of the Tories.

Media presentation will continue to be far more important than policies presented.

Sad.....regardless of anyone's political leanings, an effective opposition (ie one that offers an alternative) will always help curb the excesses of those in power.

wherewasi
11-12-2015, 06:21 PM
I agree with you that it's not good if the opposition become fringe. Our relatively finely balanced and, by most standards, dual centrist approach has served us well. However, to achieve that, at least some of the responsibility lies on the opposition party not to drift to the fringes. That, I believe, is where Corbyn is taking them. I also despair of the 'Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch...' bogeyman that gets trotted out. Are the printed press predominantly right wing? Yes. Definitely. Do they gave an agenda that trivialises Corbyn and by extension politics? Yes. Is that altogether healthy? No. But, it's still a free country. If there's a call for it, start up an alternative voice, or several. The language used often gets frenetic very quickly when the left start talking. It's a source of amusement to me but I suspect just a turn off to the electorate.

minniemouth
11-12-2015, 06:33 PM
I don't understand the fuss. Since WW2, that's SEVENTY years, only 3 Labour leaders have won elections. Atlee, Wilson and Blair. Britain will never elect a left wing Labour party.
The Tories win, because he's unelectable. The Lefties win, because they've got their man. The only losers are the slightly left of centre British public.

fatboy47
11-12-2015, 06:42 PM
I merely comment wherewasi...on a personal wealth level, I'd expect to be far better off under an unfettered right-wing tory party.

I think you presume that everyone who comments adversely on the Cameron/Murdoch axis must be a "leftie".

evensteadiereddie
11-12-2015, 06:58 PM
Oh, I see where this lazy topic has sprung from.
Corbyn's off to a "Stop the War" dinner to support a cause in which he believes. This is wrong, apparently.
Still, its a nice smokescreen to hide the nastiness that lies within the Tory party that led to the death of the young activist.
His father is seeking justice - the party will have to dig deep to buy him off, I suspect.