Blatherwick
Ford
Weller
Matthew
Williams
Eyres
Barnes
Cooke

Same again XD (Although I do think that there will be at least one change)

wherewasi
12-12-2015, 09:09 PM
Just need to check if any of today's starting line-up feature in the obit section tomorrow. If not, I think we can assume that it's not, despite what we are told by many other football people, a squad game these days.

northeastclaret
12-12-2015, 09:11 PM
This must be the most pointless thread on site at the moment , even though we have gone five games without a win and only scored 3 goals in those games and only 1 goal ( a penalty) when all the starting line up have been on the pitch and we all still know nothing will change the starting line up baring illness or injury.

Bin_Ont_Turf
12-12-2015, 09:13 PM
The squad will be used this season, just not in your time frame.

Hozz
12-12-2015, 09:16 PM
Haggerty F
Haggerty R
Tomkins
Noble
Carrick
Dobson
Dewhurst
Crapper
McIntyre
Treadmore
Davitt

what_no_pies
12-12-2015, 09:23 PM
We'll go unchanged but I'd like to see:

Heaton
Ward
Mee
Keane
Lowton
Arfield
Marney
Barton
Jones
Kightly
Gray

And some substitutions please.

northeastclaret
12-12-2015, 09:24 PM
'The squad will be used this season, just not in your time frame.'

Thank you for that pearl of wisdom, I think we can all expect injuries at some point.

Bin_Ont_Turf
12-12-2015, 09:28 PM
'Thank you for that pearl of wisdom, I think we can all expect injuries at some point'

Thank you for missing the point of the most pointless thread on this site at the moment.

If you come up with 'your team for Boro', please do post again.

northeastclaret
12-12-2015, 09:43 PM
Taylor second highest scorer this season

Kightley our only winger

Marney a different style from midfield

Any of these changes might have achieved our first win in five

But saying this is as pointless as fantasising about the line up next week when we know its not going to change

Bin_Ont_Turf
12-12-2015, 09:55 PM
It is pointless then of you posting on this thread if you still haven't got the gist of it.

Hozz and What No Pies have got the gist but you are falling short.

I like What No Pies' team but I feel that Gray could become too isolated. Having said that he's been pretty isolated anyway with Vokes as his supposed front partner.

I do think either Vokes or Ten will make way on Tuesday, which is just a feeling I have.

thedonz
12-12-2015, 10:07 PM
Northeast - you may or may not know that Bot likes to think he is the resident comedian.

He will see you as a heckler and try to make fun of you because he is the star act in his mind.

Once you look at it like that its quite funny

northeastclaret
12-12-2015, 10:10 PM
I see what you mean Donz :D :-D

Bin_Ont_Turf
12-12-2015, 10:18 PM
What a peculiar chap you are thedonz.

You can have my shirt if it's that important to you.

thedonz
12-12-2015, 10:22 PM
No it's OK, as I said you are only a star in your own mind.

Bin_Ont_Turf
12-12-2015, 10:29 PM
A 'star' usually gets man marked, so it's not in my mind but yours oh peculiar one.

Qcumber
12-12-2015, 10:39 PM
We'll go unchanged XD

We will also fail to score, get told that we were excellent and slip further away from the top two!

thedonz
12-12-2015, 10:40 PM
Yeh, right bot

skiptonclaret
12-12-2015, 10:58 PM
Bin_Ont_Turf is the most tiresome try hard on here. His appearance on any thread generally spells it's death knell, if only he would bore off somewhere else.

ClaretSlurpy
12-12-2015, 10:59 PM
Marney for Vokes

Bin_Ont_Turf
12-12-2015, 11:38 PM
'Bin_Ont_Turf is the most tiresome try hard on here. His appearance on any thread generally spells it's death knell, if only he would bore off somewhere else'

I could bore off to Skipton where you could meet me for an evening of Copper Dragon brew tasting and debate about why I have such a loyal fan base, and why your opinion doesn't matter.

Mine's a Golden Pippin but don't get yourself one because you won't be able to finish it due to the hordes of paparazzi.

corkcityclaret59
13-12-2015, 02:51 PM

corkcityclaret59
13-12-2015, 02:53 PM
This site's getting as boring as the team

The Bedlington Terrier
13-12-2015, 02:56 PM
Heaton,
Lowton, Keane, Mee, Ward,
Marney, Barton, Jones,
Gray, Hennings, Long.

matty1294claret
13-12-2015, 02:56 PM
Lowton for Darikwa needs to happen but it's pretty clear there's zero chance of it happening unless via injury or suspension,

Claret_in_Lowestoft
13-12-2015, 05:23 PM
I'd like to see the following:

Heaton
Lowton Keane Mee Ward
Darikwa Marney Barton Taylor
Hennings Gray

Subs: Gilks, Duff, Jones, Arfield, Boyd, Vokes & A.N Other

The Bedlington Terrier
13-12-2015, 05:37 PM
When did we sign A.N.Other and what position does he play?

Boliclaret
13-12-2015, 05:53 PM
No wonder he's sub with a double barrel. Sounds a bit soft.

army88
13-12-2015, 08:30 PM
Heaton
Lawton , Keane , Mee , ward
Barton
Jones Marney Arfield
Vokes Gray

Duff , josh Ginelly , Ageyi , Taylor , Darikwa , long , gilks

fatboy47
13-12-2015, 09:16 PM
Heaton
Darikwa
New
Keane
Ward
New
Jones
Barton
New
Vokes
Gray.

Bin_Ont_Turf
13-12-2015, 09:19 PM
I think Fatboy is hoping for a Monday transfer window. :D

fatboy47
13-12-2015, 09:25 PM
It's for the home game BOT. :-)

butterflyvenom
13-12-2015, 11:06 PM
Enough of this drop Darikwa rubbish!!!, far and away our most inspired and attack minded player.
His defensive criticism is based on nothing.
This topic has become insidious,people following blindly because someone saw fit to slag the lad off.
Because he replaced Trippier, he has the unreliable lunatics ignoring his obvious abilities.
Same applies to Vokes, utterly useless at the present time, never mind this hogwash about him exploiting areas so that Gray can flourish. That is gibberish,Vokes is a waste of space right now,
Let's move Duff out to grass, I fail to see the benefits he provides.
Kightly needs a place without a doubt. Boyd has done nothing for ages.
Let's see some younger lads who supposedly follow the Burnley way of playing being given their chance to shine. We are looking less than average. We need a better team away to Boro than we have seen of late, otherwise another defeat is looming.

Bin_Ont_Turf
14-12-2015, 12:22 AM
'Enough of this drop Darikwa rubbish!!!, far and away our most inspired and attack minded player.
His defensive criticism is based on nothing.
This topic has become insidious,people following blindly because someone saw fit to slag the lad off.
Because he replaced Trippier, he has the unreliable lunatics ignoring his obvious abilities.
Same applies to Vokes, utterly useless at the present time, never mind this hogwash about him exploiting areas so that Gray can flourish. That is gibberish,Vokes is a waste of space right now,
Let's move Duff out to grass, I fail to see the benefits he provides.
Kightly needs a place without a doubt. Boyd has done nothing for ages.
Let's see some younger lads who supposedly follow the Burnley way of playing being given their chance to shine. We are looking less than average. We need a better team away to Boro than we have seen of late, otherwise another defeat is looming'

I read that out loud in a Brian Blessed voice for extra comic effect.

GRAPIDIANCLARET
14-12-2015, 01:42 AM
How the f*** can you say this forum is boring cork city , with such comedy gold as the last two posts.
I think my appendix just burst.

claretspice
14-12-2015, 09:17 AM
Be tempted by Lowton for Darikwa and one of Taylor or Kightly for Boyd.

Otherwise, the structure of the team isn't going to change, and in fairness, nor should it.

malcolm57
14-12-2015, 09:44 AM
Heaton
Lowton,Keane, Mee, Ward
Marney, Barton, Ulvestaed
Hennings
Gray,Long
Subs: Gilks, Darikwa, Duff, Arfield,Jones, Taylor,Vokes.

army88
14-12-2015, 12:31 PM
Bv ---- some of that I can relate to maybe push Darikwa on for a game and let I him run at people in front of Lowton.

Can't see anyone else putting down any of our younger players I included Ginelly and Ageyi for just that reason.

I watch other teams come and they are generally trying to integrate some younger players into there line ups, we have them but just don't seem to blood them.

I noticed we have another youngster with 11/12 goals this season who I haven't seen being honest but the reports read he is strong , runs the channels well and is strong with it. To top all that he runs forever - he runs and runs and runs ( you would think he'd fit the mouldIn Dyche s team ethic etc).

notnowbernard
14-12-2015, 12:38 PM
Heaton
Lowton, Keane, Mee, Ward
Kightly, Marney, Barton, Arfield
Hennings
Gray

ksrclaret
14-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Heaton
Lowton
Dufff
Keane
Mee
Boyd
Barton
Jones
Arfield
Vokes
Gray

The only change I'd make for Boro would be Lowton for Darikwa. It should have happened in October but this change simply has to be made now. Even if Lowton only manages to put one good cross in, its more than we're getting at the moment.

FCBurnley
14-12-2015, 01:20 PM
Heaton
Darikwa Keane Duff Mee
Boyd Barton Jones Arfield
Vokes Gray

You all know I will be correct (barring injuries)

M4CCA
14-12-2015, 01:28 PM
Heaton
Lowton Duff Keane Mee
Barton
Darikwa Marney Ulvestad Jones Ward
Hopefully we can hang on for a draw and remain at only 1 defeat in X amount of games, then we can thank our lucky starts we arnt Bolton, Blackpool or whatever team it is this week.
( sadly this formation may not get us the 2 shots on target we are accustom too, but you never know with the odd set piece.... )

Rileybobs will be ecstatic if we keep this run going.

AuntSally
14-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Macca, I'm glad (hoping) you're kidding - I had to double check to make sure it wasn't written seriously by ClaretSpice!

M4CCA
14-12-2015, 02:10 PM
To put your mind at rest AuntSally i am indeed joking ( with my prefered line up )
Sadly a few would start with that team if it gurnteed a point, sod the 3 points or the football quality its all about staying unbeaten and thanking your lucky stars you didnt watch us in the 80's....

summitclaret
14-12-2015, 06:15 PM
We have been sussed ever since Rovers showed how to nullify Gray by standing on his arse and need to try something different.

Heaton
Lowton Keane Mee Ward
Darikwa Jones/Marney Barton Arfield
Vokes Gray

Neither Tendy (his pace is a big asset) or Ben should be dropped, but Boyd should have been weeks ago..

At first glance it may seem odd to rearrange our defence, but with our increasingly 'narrow' wide men approach, there is a massive need to improve our crossing from overlapping full backs. If we don't start Lowton and Ward now, we may never know how good they are in our system.

I also think it is time to see if Keane/Mee gells before we consider spending big in Jan. on a new Shackell.

If 442 does not work with the above improvements, then after a few games we may need to move to 3 in centre midfield, which will definately need Lowton and Ward at full back. Also the increased height at full back may allow us to leave Sam out (defending corners being a key reason he alw

lotty1
14-12-2015, 06:27 PM
M4CCA - Let's have a bit of honesty here please . You say some would be happy with the team youd if it guaranteed a point etc . You and I and everyone on this forum know you're not telling the truth there - don't they ?

boatshed bill
14-12-2015, 06:27 PM
Heaton
Lowton Duff Keane Mee
Arfield Barton Jones Taylor
Boyd
Gray

taio
14-12-2015, 06:30 PM
Heaton
Lowton
Duff
Keane
Mee
Barton
Marney
Jones
Arfield
Vokes
Gray

In a 4-3-3

Boliclaret
14-12-2015, 07:10 PM
I'd say that if we draw at Boro with a late equalizer it would be a tidy nights work. Especially if we then ended the barren run with 3 points against Charlton with Hull up next who we tend to beat anyway.

Sorry, one game at a time. Defeat at Boro would be something of a disaster, anything else is a plus. I have a feeling we'll beat them.

longside4evr
14-12-2015, 07:47 PM
Heaton

Lowton Duff Keane Mee
Barton
Artfield Jones Marney Taylor

Gray
Barton I would play in the holding roll Taylor on the left Artfield on the right Marney and Jones in center play Gray up top on his own