PDA

View Full Version : Gooden or Duden

1960smiller
22-12-2015, 03:46 PM
JCH,this is not a criticism of the lad, but what do our fans think.I watch him & at times think this lad will be good,power & pace.Then I watch him & think his ball control is awful he can't be arsed.He seems to have fallen out of favour just now.Could it be he sometimes thinks he is better than he thinks he is or that the Championship defenders have too much experience for him.Whats his position who would you partner him with.I remember Oldham fans saying he could be Championship quality with a lot of coaching,but for me just now the jury's out.

mellowmiller
22-12-2015, 05:09 PM
Agree with that, he sometimes shows promise but can also be very frustrating.
He was poor against Wolves and Huddersfield and didn't offer much when he came on against Hull.
He needs to get his head straight and decide where he wants to go in the game. He's clearly got potential but lacks consistency and seems to lose interest when defenders get the better of him.
Half term report: could do better.

jolly_roger
22-12-2015, 09:14 PM
He needs to learn the football equivalent of boxers ring craft.

Maybe Best can help with this.

welovebooth
23-12-2015, 07:42 PM
He is young and in experienced and was a gamble for his raw potential.

He is going to be up and down and go missing.

Casper64Frank
23-12-2015, 07:50 PM
He has the potential that's why we bought him.

He will be sold at a profit end of.

one_a_day
24-12-2015, 06:58 AM
Of course he was poor against Wolves. Playing up front by himself with the ball just booted long against two massive defenders. He didn't stand a chance. It was the tactics at fault and not JCH. Everyone was garbage against Huddersfield.

mellowmiller
24-12-2015, 10:47 AM
Broadfoot wasn't ;)