PDA

View Full Version : O/t anyone collect programmes

kempo
22-12-2015, 07:41 PM
Mrs K has started to complain about a few old progs lying around so I am about to chuck them out..I suppose the more interesting ones are Liverpool v R 2001...Playoff final Leyton Orient plus the Dagenham final...Preston playoff semi.

If anyone wants them I will post to them for free.

First to stick email address up or home address gets them otherwise dustbin.

I have about 50 random home ones too many to post but again with an address I could drop them off sometime within the next 4 weeks or so.

Open to anyone friend or foe

HenryMichaels
23-12-2015, 01:28 AM
Hi Kempo, My 9 year old is a mad Rotherham fan and really into his programmes and memorabillia (if thats how you spell it). Better take off my email address before the abuse starts!

kempo
23-12-2015, 09:16 AM
Very pleased its for a young lad.

I will sort it out with you...Don't worry if it's 2 or 3 weeks at this time of year but I will get them to you

mikemiller
23-12-2015, 12:39 PM
Anybody who is interested in old Millers football programmes should have a look in Rotherham bric-a-brac market on Wednesdays . Just been down there today and picked up Rotherham U. v Nuneaton Boro' FA Cup Rnd 3 replay 1967, and v Wolves FA Cup Rnd 3 1968, for a quid each. Both were in very good condition. Went to both games, but the programmes had sold out - particularly remember that Millmoor was packed to the rafters for the Nuneaton game, I think that there were over 20000 fans inside!

Archiemiller
23-12-2015, 01:53 PM
Just a word of advice Kempo, a few months ago i put same sort of post on here a box full of programmes mainly from 80s all in folders, all i asked was a donation to Corners charity,almost straight away i had a reply from HENRY MICHAELS (9yr old son,mad miller bla bla bla,) arranged for him to collect but never turned up and didnt have the decency to apologize.!!!!

kempo
23-12-2015, 04:08 PM
Don't know what to say about that Archie maybe Henry will comment....Thanks anyway for the information.

HenryMichaels
23-12-2015, 04:19 PM
Sorry Archiemiller - I checked the post a few times and didn't see any response so thought you had given them to someone else. As for Donations. Please Don't comment on this as I donate to the Thurcroft cancer fund and regularly take items their. I would not share my private email and give Kempo my address if this was not genuine?

Didn't see your response Archiemiller so left it at that.

Everything I have said is true. I am not going to get into the arguments and wind ups on here. So will leave it at that.

HenryMichaels
23-12-2015, 04:22 PM
Mike Miller thanks for this will take my 9 year old lad down and have a look thanks

CAMiller
23-12-2015, 05:06 PM
Here's the original post from Archie. Seems like a genuine misunderstanding between the two of you although to be fair to Archie he did reply to your post within 4 hours last time so maybe he was somewhat justified to be a little skeptical. Hopefully it will all get resolved.
- view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/rotherhamunited-mad/2110046239#2110036745#jdRW2ytC2AJgRd5O.97)

Archiemiller
23-12-2015, 06:20 PM
Apology accepted Henry no prob.

HenryMichaels
23-12-2015, 06:23 PM
Thanks Archiemiller - didn't see the response so thank you for accepting my apology. Merry Christmas

HenryMichaels
23-12-2015, 06:25 PM
Thanks CAM miller I must have missed it - my mistake - so can understand why....anyway lets hope we get the win boxing day as me and the lad are looking forward to it Merry Christmas all.

parkgatewelfare
23-12-2015, 06:35 PM
I also went to both those games mikemiller. 20000 fans for the replay and 17000 fans at Nuneaton, how times change.Happy days. Wikipedia says 22000 at Nuneaton, my memory must be playing tricks. I can't do links but just found a short clip on youtube of Rotherham united v Aston villa FA cup 1953 at a packed Millmoor, strange how they both played in black and white !

CAMiller
23-12-2015, 06:37 PM
Thanks CAM miller I must have missed it - my mistake - so can understand why....anyway lets hope we get the win boxing day as me and the lad are looking forward to it Merry Christmas all.

No problem. Glad it's sorted. I might even have some programmes myself your lad can have next year when I get round to sorting out stuff in my garage. Not sure what's there but I know I have the home and away programmes from the 1981-2 Division 2 games against Chelsea when we beat them 6-0 and 4-1.

kempo
24-12-2015, 11:25 AM
I will get the progs to you in the next 2 to 3 weeks Henry

Archiemiller
24-12-2015, 11:29 AM
Everybody that went to Nuneaton came home with muddy boots REMEMBER.!!! Yes you are right about the Villa clip P.W. did you notice the bloody referee was also in black n white. No wonder it were only a tanner to go in.!!!! U.T.M.

HenryMichaels
24-12-2015, 03:05 PM
Thanks Kempo and thanks to all on here - appreciated and happy Christmas. my lad will be over the moon.