PDA

View Full Version : Bolton Wanderers Fears Of Players Exodus.

Ericsladkilnhurst
22-12-2015, 10:39 PM
Bolton Wanderers are having a lot of trouble in paying their squad this month, they have now pledged to pay half of Decembers salary at the end of the month, & half of January's salary next month.
By pledging the wages on offer, the club are legally paying a salary to the players, because if they don't pay any wages at all, the players could legally give 2 weeks notice to get out of their contracts.

With Bolton not paying Novembers salaries, a number of Championship sides are monitoring several players.

Deepmidwinter
23-12-2015, 07:04 AM
Given Bolton's league position there can't be too many players with much prospect of finding another Championship club

dantpen
23-12-2015, 08:12 AM
Given Bolton's league position there can't be too many players with much prospect of finding another Championship club

I disagree.

I think there could be a few players in there that could easily walk into another championship club.
Chelsea are a fine example of a club in turmoil. I wouldn't say that their players are only capable of fighting off relegation.

outlaw
23-12-2015, 10:05 AM

I disagree.

I think there could be a few players in there that could easily walk into another championship club.
Chelsea are a fine example of a club in turmoil. I wouldn't say that their players are only capable of fighting off relegation. [/quote]

I take your point, but Chelsea won the league last season, Bolton have consistently struggled the last few years so it's not as if they've gone from top to bottom.

They've got Heskey up front after all ;)

caytonmiller
23-12-2015, 10:44 AM
not sure they have players who would walk into another championship first 11 but they do have a couple for the future.
max clayton and zach clough both look like future championship std

millertop
23-12-2015, 11:36 AM
They mighty oto have manager soon either, been accused of stabbing his mistress

Deepmidwinter
23-12-2015, 12:03 PM
They mighty oto have manager soon either, been accused of stabbing his mistress

I thought that's what you did to mistresses

michaeldc
23-12-2015, 12:07 PM
I think that says, they might not have a manager soon either. Right? Either that or the Mighty Oto is coming to stab our mistresses...

Deepmidwinter
23-12-2015, 12:08 PM

I disagree.

Chelsea are a fine example of a club in turmoil. I wouldn't say that their players are only capable of fighting off relegation. [/quote]

Could you explain to me the difference between "not too many" and "a few"?