PDA

View Full Version : January sales who goes

jvmiller
23-12-2015, 09:03 AM
Neil Redfearn has said there are going to be exits in January as he looks to shape his squad further.

But who goes? Here's a look at the candidates that are currently at the club (i.e not already out on loan).
- view external link (http://www.itsmillerstime.co.uk/2015/12/rotherhams-january-sales-who-could-go.html)

tivoliman415783
23-12-2015, 09:24 AM
central defender - rawson (unfortunately) wont be here for too much longer, broadfoot always picks up bookings so will have the odd suspension and Collins has been inconsistent.
center mid - doubts over thorpe and green's ability so need someone for this position especially with how good we looked with 3 central midfielders against Hull
striker - not a target man type (we have Best, Ward and to a lesser extent JCH) that can be do that. more consistent version of derbyshire but budget will dictate this
right sided player - Grant Ward is starting to look very good but he is the only right sided player we have with Maguire gone and Ledesma going. If Spurs call him back or he gets injured we have very little to replace him

millertop
23-12-2015, 11:39 AM
Depending who we are fetching in or hoping to fetch in, I've heard we are getting another defender so Collins can go for me, I'd let Green go but think we might keep him for cover.
I think we have been trying to extend G Ward until end of season

millers88
23-12-2015, 04:21 PM
Green, Collins, Richardson, Derbyshire and Bowery certs for me, no point in keeping Wood, Maguire, White, and Ledesma either if he's never gonna play them.

HenryMichaels
23-12-2015, 06:49 PM
Agree with all plus Halford too, however who is going to take them/afford them is another matter.

Out of all of them Bowrey frustrates me the most. If only the penny dropped and he added steel and confidence to his game he could be the player we all thought. Please Jordan before its too late - the enigma that is!

For me first target must be another centre back (maybe even two if Rawson goes) left back cover as Toffolo can go back. Another midfielder as Andreau can go back too for me.

Second after the centre back must be a winger as this would offer something different to what we have.

Third - central midfielder - Hyam should that a midfield five can work, so we need another.

One point I would like to make is that why is Championship experience needed?

My point being is that there are good players that are hungry in league 1 and 2 that can do a job further up the league. Wages not a problem, this for me is the way Rotherham need to go.

Despite saying all that,

welovebooth
23-12-2015, 07:28 PM
I don't bother the shops are to busy for me u do my shopping on the internet for the sales but the wife goes