PDA

View Full Version : O /T will the kids ever leave

villamiller
23-12-2015, 06:45 PM
I've got 2 one is 23 and just finished uni ....got a job (not his choice of jobs ) but still drags 1300 a month.....does he pay board ...does he f.eck
Second one 22 still at uni earns a good crust at frankie and bennies ...does he pay board ....does he feck
I'm my kids pension ......2 houses to inherit and my hard earned f.ecking money .....should I spend it ......before I die ...that is the question
Advice please ;D

CAMiller
23-12-2015, 06:56 PM
You've got 22 and 23 year old boys and I have 22 and 18 year old girls so maybe we can arrange something.

Seriously though, mine were gone at 17 and 19 and I know they may come back some day I'd say cherish the time with them. I'd spend your money as you need to to live your life and if there's anything left for them then that's a bonus.

Deepmidwinter
23-12-2015, 07:09 PM
Don't panic Villa. We thought we would never get both our lads settling down with partners in homes of their own. One of them would move out and then when it looked as if our youngest would be going too, our eldest came back. That happened two or three times and we began to despair that we would have one or both at home for ever. And then miracles of miracle they both left home at the same time and for the first time in nearly 30 years we were on our own again. It was for one Thursday afternoon in 1997. Bliss while it lasted. but we are looking on the bright side. At least we'll have someone to fetch our pensions when we can no longer get out.

Brin
23-12-2015, 07:21 PM
I've got 2 one is 23 and just finished uni ....got a job (not his choice of jobs ) but still drags 1300 a month.....does he pay board ...does he f.eck
Second one 22 still at uni earns a good crust at frankie and bennies ...does he pay board ....does he feck
I'm my kids pension ......2 houses to inherit and my hard earned f.ecking money .....should I spend it ......before I die ...that is the question
Advice please ;D

You reap what you sow pal..... Not making them pay board giving them the life of Riley when after all they are men be it young...,

You are setting the wrong example of a free and easy life...,.

Question did you pay your mam and dad board when you lived at home? Knowing them both personally I bet you did because that is a model parentage showing their kids how to pay their way in the world...,

Ask them to get their own digs buy food pay rent wash and clean their own clothes....they'll soon come to the

Casper64Frank
23-12-2015, 07:25 PM
They will leave eventually.

Unfortunately they will come back with all their rubbish.
Not been able to get either of my cars into my garage....their rubbish gets priority it seems.
Mind you they let me put the motorbike away so there is hope yet.

Up the parent's.!!!

crashbang
23-12-2015, 07:35 PM
They leave, but thankfully they keep coming back.

They think it is Asda. Emptying the freezers etc.
Just forget to pay.

Casper64Frank
23-12-2015, 07:47 PM
They leave, but thankfully they keep coming back.

They think it is Asda. Emptying the freezers etc.
Just forget to pay.

XD XD very true crash.

It is nice to see them though.

millmoormagic
23-12-2015, 10:00 PM
Never asked my two to pay board, i just explained that they should think about putting the money they would've payed for board into a savings account for their potential deposits for houses etc in the future.

Brin
23-12-2015, 11:18 PM
[quote="millmoormagic"]Never asked my two to pay board, i just explained that they should think about putting the money they would've payed for board into a savings account for their potential deposits for houses etc in the future.[/quote

welovebooth
24-12-2015, 11:41 AM
My son Is 11 weeks old no job just sleeps and eats all day.

I blame the mother to soft on him