PDA

View Full Version : Big thumbs up for Lee Camp….

Brin
26-12-2015, 05:39 PM
He pulls off a great shot stopper against Clough who had been put clean through…..had he not saved that we could have had a different game on our hands…

Goalkeeper's eh….worth their weight in gold when it counts….not involved as much as an outfield player but still as important when it comes to his turn….well played Lee…

Love how he finishes off a game running at the crowd for a roar…..great interaction….

millertop
26-12-2015, 05:48 PM
yes he's good and talks to his back four which helps. Well done Camp.

I also thought their goalie made some good saves

Ericsladkilnhurst
26-12-2015, 05:55 PM
Has Brin says, the Lee Camp save was crucial to Rotherham, had they scored it could have been Bolton with a very boring defensive 11 players.

dmentor
26-12-2015, 06:06 PM
I like Lee Camp,he likes to play to the crowd,and Millers fans have always loved that.

Brin
26-12-2015, 06:54 PM
Anyone see him at Leeds?

Of course with a surname like that opposing fans are going to give him stick and the leeds fans did their best in the first half….almost every goal kick was greeted with 'You gay bast**d"….on it continued until another
goal kick came along and off they started….

Lee Camp without a bat of an eye lid stood in front of them giving it the old conductors waving arms attempting to keep them all singing as one….cue the silence…priceless!

Must say though some Leeds fans did clap him….brief but bloody hilarious….top man

mikemiller
26-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Great performance from Lee Camp today - he's had a good season so far, let's hope for many more.

dantpen
27-12-2015, 07:26 AM
The best we have had since Mike Pollitt. I just can't believe some people on here would still prefer Collin in goal. I mean don't get me wrong Adam Collin is a great keeper, but Lee Camp is way ahead.

redandgreen
27-12-2015, 03:47 PM
Missed this thread before posting how important he's been for us. Would have been going to the Euro's with Norn Iron next summer if he hadn't fallen out with their previous manager. Walked out when the 52 year old Roy Carroll replaced him. Norn Iron now have to pick their keepers from those at Notts County, St. Johnstone, Hamilton and Hartlepool!