PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone

Pocket rocket
26-12-2015, 05:57 PM
Want to come on and give NR credit??

He took an awful amount of stick so is any of the ones who were slating him gonna come on and give him credit??

4wins out of 7

Where are all the ones who said he's useless???

the_idiotb_stardson
26-12-2015, 06:09 PM
I will Pocket. today was the best organised Millers team I have seen in a long while. When we haven't got the ball, everyone seems to know their job when to press and when to hold.

How he conjured the Danny ward up front on his own, to play with a five man midfield was a masterstroke. I would never have come up with that in a hundred years. Very good indeed.

millertop
26-12-2015, 06:10 PM
Don't hold your breath ;)

hotun
26-12-2015, 06:11 PM
After the Huddersfield game they all deserved some stick and they will get the deserved praise for the last two games that's football.Onwards to Fulham Tues night where anything might happen being there is the thing and then you have the right to make comments good or bad.

Pocket rocket
26-12-2015, 06:15 PM
After the Huddersfield game they all deserved some stick and they will get the deserved praise for the last two games that's football.Onwards to Fulham Tues night where anything might happen being there is the thing and then you have the right to make comments good or bad.

Agreed but my point is he's been criticised so are the ones who said he's useless now going to give him credit??

Brin
26-12-2015, 06:46 PM

Agreed but my point is he's been criticised so are the ones who said he's useless now going to give him credit??[/quote]

Rocket….I've posted my piece….and yes it's praise as he has earned it of late….originally he didn't warrant praise but slowly and surely he's beginning to act in a more professional mannerism that is befitting of a football club manager instead of slagging of previous employees….that is all behind him now and it's on the pitch he's delivering and doing the talking and rightfully taking the praise...

LiverDamage
26-12-2015, 07:11 PM
The Evanettes are nowhere to be seen.