PDA

View Full Version : 'These aren't my players'….message to Neil …..

Brin
26-12-2015, 06:38 PM
(Here me out folks this isn't a dig but constructive feedback)

You're right Neil not one of the players out on the field today were signed by you but by Steve Evans…

Cast your mind back a few weeks ago and that's all we heard from you game after game where points were none existent….'These aren't my players'….

Fast forward a few weeks and it just goes to show that with hard work and application 'YOU' are starting to turn things around…the players are coming around to what style of play you have been asking them to play and slowly things are looking a lot brighter….

There is still a very very long way to go before the season end and the hard work work will never stop until safety has been guaranteed…

What I'm trying to say is your turn of professional approach is now starting to shine through as you have had to work with what was left at your disposal….

Team selections and formations were baffling at times to us fans and frustration must have been key at the end of mos

villamiller
26-12-2015, 06:42 PM
To be totally honest pal the last two games ...when I saw the selection I thought ...w.t.f. ...but fair play he has delivered

Brin
26-12-2015, 06:48 PM
Yes he warrants praise now and rightly so but he was very questionable as to being the right man for the job when he first came on board…his media skills didn't help but that's in the past now and the only way is to look forward...

villamiller
26-12-2015, 06:53 PM
Yes he warrants praise now and rightly so but he was very questionable as to being the right man for the job when he first came on board…his media skills didn't help but that's in the past now and the only way is to look forward...
Are you taking a shine to him pal XD XD XD

Brin
26-12-2015, 06:56 PM
Are you taking a shine to him pal XD XD XD [/quote]
Buddy…i'll give praise to anyone where it is earned and due….I will also criticise and post my thoughts where I think they are s'hite as is my prerogative….;D

Might even get a 'I love Neil' tattoo if we win the FA Cup under his management….

Brin
27-12-2015, 11:24 PM
Funnily enough I expected a backlash from this post....

Anyway on to Tuesday night and Fulham have a new manager so what.... I feel Redfearn has the team ticking over at the right tempo to take Fulham on...,

When they beat us at ours we were so disjointed with the likes of Halford and Collins in the back four but we are a new look confident side buzzing in all areas and I would say it's a minimum of a point we come away with if not all three! UTM

vespabri
28-12-2015, 05:36 AM
Ive never doudted him pal...he's said all sorts of things to get a tune out of the players.
All managers come out with random stuff that we as fans don't agree with or understand..take it all with a pinch of salt.
Yet more academy players signed up at half time saturday did you notice...LONG TERM PLAN!!!!!
We will lose games no doudt but we must be on the same hymn sheet and pull together as a club and not come down on Redfearn like a tonne of bricks once we drop a point or 2.
Mark my words we will stay up.!!!

Brin
28-12-2015, 06:56 AM
Ive never doudted him pal...he's said all sorts of things to get a tune out of the players.
All managers come out with random stuff that we as fans don't agree with or understand..take it all with a pinch of salt.
Yet more academy players signed up at half time saturday did you notice...LONG TERM PLAN!!!!!
We will lose games no doudt but we must be on the same hymn sheet and pull together as a club and not come down on Redfearn like a tonne of bricks once we drop a point or 2.
Mark my words we will stay up.!!!

In Vespabri we trust.....;D