PDA

View Full Version : Bowery, Facey and Brattan

millertop
31-12-2015, 01:41 PM
Bowery back from Bradford a few days early, back problems. Didn't see point in him being there .

Club interested in Shay Facey (been mentioned a few times) and Luke Brattan on loan but Redfearn isn't talking about it so shh! XD

Brin
31-12-2015, 02:14 PM
Who's Luke brattan? What club what position etc? Are you a mole within the club you seem to know some gist?

a123
31-12-2015, 02:39 PM
25 year old Australian central midfielder who according to Wiki has somehow ended up at Manchester City without ever playing a league game in England.

Previously loaned to Bolton without making a single appearance.

Hopefully he'll turn up with a better attitude than our previous City loanee. - view external link (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Brattan)

kempo
01-01-2016, 09:13 AM
What was wrong with Barker's attitude?

stodgy
01-01-2016, 10:45 AM
Barkis is willing.

caytonmiller
01-01-2016, 07:10 PM
a little write up about brattan from a ausi fan when loaned to bolton.

Hi guys,

Not a Bolton supporter, but an Aussie who has a pretty keen interest in our national team, and in particular our younger guys who move to Europe.

Brattan played for my club, Brisbane, since he was a young lad. He has been a regular for the last few years now. He plays in deep in midfield and breaks up the play a bit, but his main attribute is his passing. Brisbane get the ball at his feet as much as possible. The kid can ping a pass from anywhere, long or short.

Over the last 24 months, he would be the best passer of the ball in the A-League, and definitely one of top handful of players in the league. He can also hit a fierce long drive as well and is very dangerous if gets a bit of space from 25 yards, or longer range free kicks.

My knocks on him are that he is a bit on the small side, but he is reasonably physical, so I don't think that should hold him back too much. The other knock is obv

jolly_roger
02-01-2016, 12:38 PM
Facey's previous loan club was New York FC which has got to be a massive good omen XD

mellowmiller
02-01-2016, 01:08 PM
[quote="caytonmiller"]a little write up about brattan from a ausi fan when loaned to bolton.

Hi guys,

Not a Bolton supporter, but an Aussie who has a pretty keen interest in our national team, and in particular our younger guys who move to Europe.

Brattan played for my club, Brisbane, since he was a young lad. He has been a regular for the last few years now. He plays in deep in midfield and breaks up the play a bit, but his main attribute is his passing. Brisbane get the ball at his feet as much as possible. The kid can ping a pass from anywhere, long or short.

Over the last 24 months, he would be the best passer of the ball in the A-League, and definitely one of top handful of players in the league. He can also hit a fierce long drive as well and is very dangerous if gets a bit of space from 25 yards, or longer range free kicks.

My knocks on him are that he is a bit on the small side, but he is reasonably physical, so I don't think that should

millertop
03-01-2016, 10:41 AM
Facey signs until end of season.

Played well against Preston

gwru
03-01-2016, 11:49 AM
Millertop didn't go yesterday, respect your views. I'm not fussed about bringing another untried player in, though I wanted Facey in, looking forward to seeing him. With Frecks out need a perm' signing in midfield. Prob' have to look to league 1, somebody with abit of experience, but up & coming. What about Derbyshire, he came good this time last season. Play him against Leeds in the cup, what we got to lose. I'd try Wood & Thorpe at centre back in that game, give Broadfoot a rest. Give players a rest were we can, but we haven't got that many options.