PDA

View Full Version : I'm over for Cardiff, Charlton and Bolton...

CTMilller
31-12-2015, 08:47 PM
I'm going to be in UK when these three games are on.

Charlton at home is already in hand, (thanks, as always, Croglin,) but I'm also thinking of getting to Cardiff and/or Bolton away.

It's been a while since I've been to away games. Will I be able to pay on the day for these and, if not, what do I need to do?

Also, I noticed that games for the FA Cup 4th round are scheduled to be played January 30, the date of the Charlton home game. In the event we beat Leeds and go through, what, if anything, happens to this fixture?

Thanks

kevthemaltbymiller
31-12-2015, 09:06 PM
If we beat Leeds the Cardiff game will be postponed and rearranged.

Brin
31-12-2015, 09:26 PM
I'm going to be in UK when these three games are on.

Charlton at home is already in hand, (thanks, as always, Croglin,) but I'm also thinking of getting to Cardiff and/or Bolton away.

It's been a while since I've been to away games. Will I be able to pay on the day for these and, if not, what do I need to do?

Also, I noticed that games for the FA Cup 4th round are scheduled to be played January 30, the date of the Charlton home game. In the event we beat Leeds and go through, what, if anything, happens to this fixture?

Thanks

Hi fella maybe we could meet up again. I'm up for driving to the Bolton game if you need a lift...

CTMilller
01-01-2016, 11:51 PM
Thanks for the replies Kev and Brin. If anybody can advise on the how to get away tickets for Cardiff and Bolton I'd be grateful.

Be great to meet up, Brin. Very kind offer of a lift to Bolton but I'd probably be driving to Lancs from the south and going back elsewhere. If you get a chance email me so we can arrange things. In any event, Mr and Mrs Croglin and I will almost certainly be having a quick pint before the Charlton game - probably Bluecoats - so could catch up then if you're around.

sota
02-01-2016, 01:09 AM
Have a great trip CT. Maybe one of these days our trips will coincide and we can chew some cud in Bluecoats... you never know :-)

Casper64Frank
02-01-2016, 07:05 AM
Hi CT,

Tickets for Cardiff go on general sale on 8th Jan to 22nd Jan . Season ticket holders can only Purchase 1 ticket each.
Try online at www.rotherhamunitedshop
Someone can call in at RUFC & get you a ticket & post it on to a UK address.

Enjoy your visit.

CTMilller
02-01-2016, 09:29 PM
Thank you C64F. Very helpful.

Sota, mate, it would be a pleasure!