PDA

View Full Version : Greg Halford

jvmiller
04-01-2016, 09:57 AM
Back at Rotherham but keen to return to Birmingham. - view external link (http://www.itsmillerstime.co.uk/2016/01/rotherhams-greg-halford-keen-on.html)

millertop
04-01-2016, 10:25 AM
We could try him in midfield (where it's needed) but if he doesn't want to be here then would he play shi te like he did in defence, Or be professional and turn up?

mellowmiller
04-01-2016, 10:30 AM
Let him go then we can all move on.
This was a marriage made in hell!

Rileyev2
04-01-2016, 09:16 PM
He's got a 2 year deal with us and was happy to sign at the time.

I'd like to see him pull on the shirt, play in his preferred and give it a real go.

He is a quality player. Maybe things have gone too far I don't know.

Be nice to see him shove all the criticism down our throats.

It would have to be good for our survival chances if he did.

the_idiotb_stardson
04-01-2016, 09:17 PM
He said it was an honour to pull on the blue shirt for brum.

Could he not have said the same about the Millers?

Deepmidwinter
04-01-2016, 09:20 PM
No, we don't play in blue

Rileyev2
04-01-2016, 09:24 PM
He hasn't said anything positive about his time with us has he.

I'm at the we need everything we can get to stay up stage.

If Greg could play a part, he'd do for me.

the_idiotb_stardson
04-01-2016, 09:25 PM
I honestly would rather us go down than see him back in the team.

Rileyev2
04-01-2016, 09:30 PM

Don't get that at all IBS.

Sorry, but a ridiculous post fella.

the_idiotb_stardson
04-01-2016, 09:34 PM
Somethings are more important than results.

I would rather have a team of battlers, playing non-league, who sweated blood for the side and actually cared for the club and the town, than some of the mardy sods who have pulled on the shirt in recent years.

gorky
04-01-2016, 09:53 PM
Somethings are more important than results.

I would rather have a team of battlers, playing non-league, who sweated blood for the side and actually cared for the club and the town, than some of the mardy sods who have pulled on the shirt in recent years.

Prince Kari Arnason?

the_idiotb_stardson
04-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Ha ha. With the notable exception of Kari.

millertop
05-01-2016, 08:26 AM
Birmingham don't want him anymore. he will be gutted

Ericsladkilnhurst
05-01-2016, 09:52 AM
There a vacancy at the New York Stadium for Halford, which would suit him.

Programme seller.

Rileyev2
05-01-2016, 10:05 AM
The fact is this lad will be on *bleep*ing good money. I'd like someone with the skills to get inside his head, get him sorted and get him playing giving 100% for us. That man should be Neil Redfearn.

We could end up paying him for the next 18 months for doing nothing.

I can't see there being many clubs taking a chance and paying him the money he's on now.

A positive outcome would suit both parties in my opinion.

gm_gm
05-01-2016, 10:05 AM
Haven't seen any "quality" from Halford both on the pitch or on Twitter, it seems he only has hard feelings and poor intent for the Millers.

Dont think he will play for us again

gwru
05-01-2016, 10:52 AM
Certain he's only on a 1 year contract. Agree with TIS don't want to see him nowhere near the 1st team. Like Maguire once you do or say anything against the club who employs you there should be ways of tearing up your contract with the club.

shshsh22
05-01-2016, 11:12 AM
Even from the off( MK Dons),he was attracting abuse from the fat neanderthals,who were sat near me.Seems as though it just wasnt meant to be.I blame it on the ponytail.

mellowmiller
05-01-2016, 11:19 AM
Even from the off( MK Dons),he was attracting abuse from the fat neanderthals,who were sat near me.Seems as though it just wasnt meant to be.I blame it on the ponytail.

You know what they say: "Underneath every ponytail you inevitably find an ar$ehole." ;D

Rileyev2
05-01-2016, 11:21 AM
Said on Twitter he was sorted for 2 years after signing for us so presumed he'd got a 2 year deal.

Don't think he's had a chance to show us what he's got tbh, unless we judge him on 4 games or so.

Players get mardy and say things when they're not playing. I don't think we should completely rule him out of ever playing for us again because of a couple of ill informed Tweets.

millertop
05-01-2016, 11:55 AM
He played 6/7 games .
He was just garbage in defence tbh but I was all for giving him a go somewhere else on the pitch.
The problem for a lot of fans is his attitude on Twitter when SE left, he had issues with him quite clearly then issues with Black ( allegedly ) .
He calls himself a professional but I haven't seen that from him at all.

At end of the day The book is in his own hands

outlaw
05-01-2016, 11:58 AM

Don't get that at all IBS.

Sorry, but a ridiculous post fella.[/quote]

Agree.

I'd have Wayne Jacobs in the team if it guaranteed us staying up.

luvpud
05-01-2016, 02:01 PM
I truly hope I never see that whinging *bleep* halford in a millers shirt ever again , I don't care how bad our injury crisis is I would rather redfearn play a junior in the team before Halford gets a game .
Ship him out its going to cost the club money whether he stays or goes but get him out of the club Asap so he can't spread any more of his whining poison .