PDA

View Full Version : o/t Offensive or banter?

the_idiotb_stardson
04-01-2016, 06:07 PM
the alleged "town full of IS Is" chant by Blades fans aimed at Bradford City fans?

Pocket rocket
04-01-2016, 06:10 PM
Banter for me but no doubt a lot of the sensitive will disagree

leedsmiller
04-01-2016, 07:09 PM
Offensive banter

kempo
04-01-2016, 07:14 PM
An example of the poorly educated lower orders who drift towards attending football games.

millertop
04-01-2016, 08:00 PM
Racist or not it's disgusting imo.

the_idiotb_stardson
04-01-2016, 08:13 PM
Is it more offensive than the "town full of p a ed os" chant?

millavanilla
04-01-2016, 08:14 PM
Everybody to their own opinion...for me, not bothered...and i suspect the bradford fans, or most of them, wont be either...theyll laugh cos theyre used to it...shame that some people dont realise we're at a football match, not church,...fly over hillsborough tomorrow for instance....is that acceptable?...

redhouse
05-01-2016, 08:39 AM
Everybody to their own opinion...for me, not bothered...and i suspect the bradford fans, or most of them, wont be either...theyll laugh cos theyre used to it...shame that some people dont realise we're at a football match, not church,...fly over hillsborough tomorrow for instance....is that acceptable?...

Only if you've got the wings of a sparrow

luvpud
05-01-2016, 02:48 PM
Of course it is in fact it should replace the Lord's Prayer in all schools in Rotherham ;D

Brin
05-01-2016, 04:40 PM
[quote="the_idiotb_stardson" chant?[/quote]

Which is what we usually receive at us on away visits…..

No different than our own chanting…..'That Jimmy Saville he's one of your own' back to Leeds fans recently at Elland Road…

Banter? Offensive? Depends how liberal your mind works and how you view black humour because that's all it is….I do feel though that some people need to lighten up or go and live on the moon where they wouldn't be able to read this site or here the chants….the chanting by the Blades fans wasn't directed at anyone singular so I fail to see how anyone could be offended by it ….likewise when I here town full of p.aedos chanted at me I don't rise to it or get offended as it's not directed at me personally… I just rise above it and ignore it….

tom12026
05-01-2016, 05:11 PM
slightly off piste but has anyone heard the chris gayle comments that got him in hot water in Australia?.He said he liked the interviewers eyes and offered to buy her a drink-all jokingly.He was fined 3000aus dollars for his comments,Probably seen as sexist.

Dear oh dear.:blue:

slaskmillereturns
05-01-2016, 05:18 PM
Before anyone starts I'm not a nf thug. Bigot or knuckle dragged I'm a 46 year parent of two well balanced kids and a millers .... some of the garbage I read on here chants have been going for years town full of pikeys is racist by law but it's banter nothing more the blades chant is that banter. It could be true who knows.. for god sake grow up chill out and smile instead of worrying about not upsetting anyone with crazy political correctness. Rant over ....