PDA

View Full Version : If you where strengthening our Team

Raised ont Tivoli, d
05-01-2016, 04:13 PM
If you had the choice of 3 signings to strengthen where would you strengthen?
For me I would bring in a tall powerful center midfielder box to box athletic some one of the odija ofoe mould
The second signing would be a cultured passer of the ball to play along side of the big man in midfield who makes the team tick.
The 3rd man would be a wide man who unlocks doors with frightening pace. Sometimes tricks him self but gets the crowds tails up lol.

TMiller
05-01-2016, 04:33 PM
lol I wouldn't describe ofoe as that but I agree we need someone like that.
yep I'd go along with all those. i haven't seen the new right back but that position has been an issue all season

tom12026
05-01-2016, 05:16 PM
where do we get the 10-15million to buy them?.

mellowmiller
05-01-2016, 05:37 PM
So you don't think we need a striker then?

jolly_roger
05-01-2016, 05:57 PM
A Grealish type player is needed.

A defensive coach might be a good idea.

Casper64Frank
05-01-2016, 06:00 PM
A decent centre back, one that can defend.

Right side winger, one with pace that can beat a defender & get to the bye-line.

A decent striker that can finish even the half chances.

Goes without saying if you don't concede you have a point. All good teams are built from the back starting with goalkeeper then centre backs.

Now I wonder if I will win the Euro Lottery.....

gramiller1959
05-01-2016, 06:30 PM
a manager ?

dmentor
05-01-2016, 06:31 PM
Im not sure if i have got his correct,but would the lad who plays down the right for Bolton,Feeney i think they call him,would be worth a cheeky punt.

jolly_roger
05-01-2016, 08:06 PM
a manager ?

Naughty boy ;)

Pocket rocket
05-01-2016, 09:18 PM
A striker a full back and a combative midfielder

Raised ont Tivoli, d
06-01-2016, 11:12 AM
I think the strikers we've got Derbyshire, JCH, Best and Ward are capable of scoring goals we've scored 9 more goals than this stage last year and non of them have hit form. Besides who do you get to replace them in budget. If we can get hold of the ball a bit more and keep it it will relieve the pressure on the back 4 and give the strikers more time to think about there movement that's why midfielders are essential.

Pocket rocket
06-01-2016, 11:28 AM
I think the strikers we've got Derbyshire, JCH, Best and Ward are capable of scoring goals we've scored 9 more goals than this stage last year and non of them have hit form. Besides who do you get to replace them in budget. If we can get hold of the ball a bit more and keep it it will relieve the pressure on the back 4 and give the strikers more time to think about there movement that's why midfielders are essential.

I'm basing the striker situation on NR doesn't fancy Derbyshire JCH is too hit and miss and doesn't look interested tbh best if we can keep him fit yes but that only leaves us ward so if Derbyshire and JCH goes after his Twitter comments then I think we need a striker

sawmiller
06-01-2016, 09:34 PM
Think I would invite all the players without a club or much hope of recovering from long standing injuries to train with us so that we can get some income from the Govt for setting up a PFA Care Home

only kidding... :(