PDA

View Full Version : O/T - Why do people behave like this?

BellBoy
05-01-2016, 05:32 PM
Saw this report of the BBC news website and was shocked to see a 1000 strong gang of men of Arab and North African descent, indecently assaulted and robbed 80 women in Cologne during New Year celebrations. Apparantly this was unprecedented in Germany but other such organised attacks occured in Hamburg the same night.
I do wonder why these men, who I presume are there escaping persecution in their homelands, think its ok to behave in such a disgusting manner, so sad. - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35231046)

jolly_roger
05-01-2016, 05:51 PM
Not at all surprised.

Invite scum into your country and get the consequences.

John2
05-01-2016, 06:47 PM
Scum of the lowest order, completely indefensible.

Scum is also exploiting the actions of a minority to label an entire group with to push your vile agenda.

These acts are inexcusable and what has happened needs to be worked out, any common factors can be identified that can help prevent it happening again, but tarring everyone with the same brush is just wrong.

villamiller
05-01-2016, 07:33 PM
My mate scum gets the blame for everything .......now anyone call him a dwarf will have to deal with me ....anyone call him a ginger dwarf .....we'll he'll deal with you himself
On a serious note I really do wish people would just chill out on this board ffs ....it's meant to be a laugh ....have some good debates by all means
But please try and stop this oneuppersonship......it's getting boring

CAMiller
05-01-2016, 07:39 PM
Oneupmanship - is that politically correct? ;D

villamiller
05-01-2016, 07:42 PM
Is that OK cam ...I would put some smileys in there but I've got java script disabled so it won't let me

jolly_roger
05-01-2016, 08:12 PM

Scum is also exploiting the actions of a minority to label an entire group with to push your vile agenda.

These acts are inexcusable and what has happened needs to be worked out, any common factors can be identified that can help prevent it happening again, but tarring everyone with the same brush is just wrong.

Totally predictable but strangely hilarious. XD XD

John2
05-01-2016, 08:21 PM
Totally predictable... like when you pop up with your racist frothy mouth posts in response to someone posting... well, pretty much anything. I think you have a problem.

Pocket rocket
05-01-2016, 08:59 PM
John it's not racist from jolly it's called an opinion personally I agree with him I also understand you have a different opinion what's the issue??

Letting in a load of people with no idea who they are and what they have done is asking for trouble imo.

Just a quick question if that was your wife or daughter would you still say the same ??

John2
05-01-2016, 09:11 PM
Jolly implied that everyone that enters the country is scum. Purely on the basis of where they are (not) from.

This labelling of everyone is racist.

If he had said those people who did it were scum, yes. If he had said those people that enter the country and then do things like that are scum, fair enough. expressing concern about undocumented people entering a country is also valid.

To imply people are scum because they have entered a country is wrong though.

Jolly is a rotten bloke. If he was my wife or daughter I'd be wondering where I went so badly wrong in my life.

Pocket rocket
05-01-2016, 09:17 PM
Sorry didn't explain it clearly I meant if it was your wife or daughter got attacked would you still say the same ??

scum_triumphant
06-01-2016, 12:36 PM

Totally predictable but strangely hilarious. XD XD[/quote]

Thank you Villa, I'm always the victim as you know mate.

Jolly, your replies on this type of posts are as predictable as fat girls gym membership in January. It's a real shame because you can be witty, insightful and intelligent. But your automatic preaching is the single most boring thing on this forum.

WE GET IT!

gramiller1959
06-01-2016, 01:06 PM
what else did they expect ?
an open door policy allows all walks of life in, they invited Syrians ! only 50% that came are from Syria, they will have let in rapists terrorists murderers along with the true refugees looking for a better life

John2
06-01-2016, 01:13 PM
Sorry didn't explain it clearly I meant if it was your wife or daughter got attacked would you still say the same ??

Would I still say don't racistly label an entire group by the actions of a minority? Of course.

great_fire
06-01-2016, 01:15 PM
It was a 1000 people, pretty big minority.

crashbang
06-01-2016, 01:22 PM
If I had any say, I would round up the lot and Hang them , and I mean it.
Dirty scum.
And if a couple hadn't been involved, hang them anway because they would be next time.

They don't do it in their own countries because the get their hands chopped off for pinching a Carrot.
But come to Europe and do what they want.

the_idiotb_stardson
06-01-2016, 02:54 PM
any common factors can be identified that can help prevent it happening again, .

Fascinated to know what exactly you think the common factors are in this case?

John2
06-01-2016, 03:00 PM
Fascinated to know what exactly you think the common factors are in this case?

It appears to have been pre-planned, and carried out by a group of men of Arab or North African appearance. Trying to find out what the motives and connections of these men are would be key factors to discover. At this point we know very little.

the_idiotb_stardson
06-01-2016, 03:19 PM
Well I can see a common factor and I know that you can and that's what makes this issue so difficult.

Contrary to your opinion of me I am not racist, or against immigration/ refugees entering the country. Having said that the common factor (the elephant in the room) cannot be ignored. It is by ignoring it that racism and prejudice begins to breed.

I don't have an answer but let's not kid ourselves about the issue here.

John2
06-01-2016, 03:32 PM
Is the common factor not what I said it was? A a group of men of Arab or North African appearance?

I don't know what point you're trying to make? Or what racism has to do with it. I genuinely don't see any kidding, or white elephant.

the_idiotb_stardson
06-01-2016, 03:45 PM
Arab or North African appearance?

John2
06-01-2016, 03:50 PM
What am I missing? That's what I said? I'm confused as to what it is you are trying to articulate.

frogmiller
06-01-2016, 03:52 PM
Arab or North African appearance?

Funny thing is, if you're fromt other side of that there Med your olive skinned XD

great_fire
06-01-2016, 04:23 PM
Most North Africans are Arab.