PDA

View Full Version : Aidy White...

mikemiller
07-01-2016, 05:18 PM
has returned to RUFC, at least for the next few days - Barnsley manager has just been on Radio DeeDah and said that they are interested in extending his loan spell if he is available. Barnsley fan just rung in saying he hopes that White signs for them.

rolymiller
07-01-2016, 05:43 PM
What have I told you about listening to dee dar its bad for your elf.

gramiller1959
07-01-2016, 05:58 PM
if what I read is correct they will have to sign him, he has now triggered a clause in his contract like buxton , if I understood it right when they get past 20 starts it triggers another years contract, hence why buxton is not allowed to play his 21st game :/

mikemiller
07-01-2016, 06:04 PM
Are any other players in the same contractual position ? eg Maguire, Halford?

Deepmidwinter
07-01-2016, 06:07 PM
I believe there is a clause in Best's contract which triggers a one off payment of £10,000 after he's played a full match. No pay-out there then.

Pocket rocket
07-01-2016, 07:55 PM
I believe there is a clause in Best's contract which triggers a one off payment of £10,000 after he's played a full match. No pay-out there then.

Now now :D

RawmarshMiller
08-01-2016, 08:44 AM
All the players signed on one-year deals all have auto-extensions. Maguire, White, Collins, Halford, Buxton, Mattock and Ledesma all have the automatic extension clause in them. Mattock is ok and I would say we need to see more of White and Halford before judging them. For me the rest could just go. Richard Wood cup-tied tomorrow, thats foresite for you.

millertop
08-01-2016, 11:11 AM
contract terminated by mutual consent.

good luck Aidy - view external link (rufc.co/1bmkBlA)

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
08-01-2016, 11:35 AM
I hope it's not cost us anything with Barnsley wanting him?

gramiller1959
08-01-2016, 04:38 PM
joined Barnsley until the end of the season after being released, buxton`s contract talks have gone quiet ? are we doing a schofield again and paying him to sit at home ? :/

millermanic
08-01-2016, 05:20 PM
Don't worry our wondrous technical board have it all in hand

Brin
08-01-2016, 06:47 PM
Another one of Evo's signings cast out without given a good run in the side…

Who's next?

jolly_roger
08-01-2016, 07:04 PM
Don't worry our wondrous technical board have it all in hand

It's a pasting board they got from B&Q

mikemiller
08-01-2016, 07:10 PM
I don't think that Steve Evans ever forgave him for missing that sitter against Franchise, which would have put us 2-1 up. If that had gone in we would have probably gone on to win the game,, and his RUFC career, and possibly Haford's too, may have been much different. Losing that match could still be very costly for us in the relegtion battle.
White mentioned in his Radio DeeDah interview that he had been out for a season due to injury with Leeds shortly before joining us , and never looked fit enough to last 90 minutes at this level, but seems to be fine in League One

Pocket rocket
08-01-2016, 07:29 PM
He's not good enough imo

Good luck to him though

Pocket rocket
08-01-2016, 07:34 PM

Who's next?

Brin
Would you be happy if we kept all of Evans signings even if they're not good enough??

The players who are going are not up to it imo

If I didn't know better pal I would say your gripes more about NR than these actually been good enough

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
08-01-2016, 07:44 PM
Id seen enough of him. Doing well for Barnsley, think that's his level, wish him well.

Brin
08-01-2016, 08:04 PM

Who's next?

Brin
Would you be happy if we kept all of Evans signings even if they're not good enough??

If I didn't know better pal I would say your gripes more about NR than these actually been good enough [/quote]

Pocket then you've not read my post slowly enough to understand who I was on about fella….maybe I should have expanded...

My gripe as you put it was aimed at 'Evans' for not giving him enough game time the fact Redfearn has come in and not given game time enough to see what he can offer is just as bad though….does that sound any better….

I totally agree that any that are not good enough then they should go just feel this lad... 23 years old… may have had a lot more to offer but again is just cast off….

Pocket rocket
08-01-2016, 08:21 PM

Who's next?

Brin

If I didn't know better pal I would say your gripes more about NR than these actually been good enough [/quote]

Pocket then you've not read my post slowly enough to understand who I was on about fella….maybe I should have expanded...

My gripe as you put it was aimed at 'Evans' for not giving him enough game time the fact Redfearn has come in and not given game time enough to see what he can offer is just as bad though….does that sound any better….

I totally agree that any that are not good enough then they should go just feel this lad... 23 years old… may have had a lot more to offer but again is just cast

scum_triumphant
09-01-2016, 02:21 AM
The lad can sprint but never been a decent footballer at this level in my opinion.
Must by a ridiculous wages issue or we'd have asked Barnsley for 50k.
Looks like he made room for Aymen which suggests to me that TS and his Knights control what comes in and what goes out.

scum_triumphant
09-01-2016, 02:25 AM
Which is a good thing by the way rather than let a coach have Carte Blanche of the finances.