PDA

View Full Version : Brass monkey weather?

CAMiller
08-01-2016, 05:32 AM
I'm sure Zippy and the loyal faithful have endured many a cold day/night following the Millers, the Auto Windshield semi win at Carlisle I believe was a bit chilly?

Spare a thought for Seattle Seahawks fans making their way across the USA for an NFL playoff game in Minnesota this Sunday. Forecasts are indicating it may be one of the coldest games in NFL history with estimates being between 0 and -10 at game time. Not too bad you say? Well that's 0 to -10F so between -18 and -22C. Fans are being advised to take cardboard or Styrofoam to stand on and all hot drinks will be free. I think they need to serve a few of Millmoor's famous nuclear pork pies/sausage rolls.

crashbang
08-01-2016, 05:56 AM
Hmmm I might have to put on a pully .

jolly_roger
08-01-2016, 08:11 PM
Wimp

LincsMiller
08-01-2016, 08:42 PM
I'm sure Zippy and the loyal faithful have endured many a cold day/night following the Millers, the Auto Windshield semi win at Carlisle I believe was a bit chilly?

Spare a thought for Seattle Seahawks fans making their way across the USA for an NFL playoff game in Minnesota this Sunday. Forecasts are indicating it may be one of the coldest games in NFL history with estimates being between 0 and -10 at game time. Not too bad you say? Well that's 0 to -10F so between -18 and -22C. Fans are being advised to take cardboard or Styrofoam to stand on and all hot drinks will be free. I think they need to serve a few of Millmoor's famous nuclear pork pies/sausage rolls.

Love to see that fat orange bloke from S6 enduring that !!!!!

jolly_roger
08-01-2016, 08:46 PM
He'd make a great wind brake though.

Rileyev2
08-01-2016, 08:54 PM
Kinell give em a quart of Bovril!!!!

Sorted!!

Duncang
08-01-2016, 09:15 PM
Better pack a couple of string vests!

Geetarman
08-01-2016, 09:21 PM
Wimp

Windbreak. I am the grammar police.

Finnish cracks me up.

jolly_roger
08-01-2016, 09:32 PM
Wimp

Windbreak. I am the grammar police.

Finnish cracks me up.[/quote]

Give you that one XD

CAMiller
09-01-2016, 02:13 AM

Sounds like something you'd use to slow down a fart powered vehicle.

CAMiller
09-01-2016, 02:14 AM

Love to see that fat orange bloke from S6 enduring that !!!!![/quote]

After standing out in it for around 4 hours at least he'd turn the right colour for supporting his team XD

After seeing some of the Premier League sof

mikemiller
09-01-2016, 09:57 AM
CAM, it's been a fairly mild winter here so far, atough plenty of rain...coldest match in recent times was Charlton away last season - freezing mist/fog swirling around and they ran out of Bovril early in the game

jolly_roger
09-01-2016, 09:59 AM

Sounds like something you'd use to slow down a fart powered vehicle.[/quote]

A flatulent Fred Flintstone

CAMiller
10-01-2016, 04:11 PM
Game kicks off in an hour. Currently -6F but with wind chill it's -24F (-30C). No wonder the fans in the stadium are looking cold, glad I'm sat at home.