PDA

View Full Version : he needs to refund my money

welovebooth
09-01-2016, 04:15 PM
How bad was that?

Been to game today secound best for most off the game.

I would like to know is the manager capable off signing a player that isn't injury prone or a Leeds reject.

We want Evans we want Evans.

If I win the lottery tonight Evans will be back

Pocket rocket
09-01-2016, 04:16 PM
How bad was that?

Been to game today secound best for most off the game.

I would like to know is the manager capable off signing a player that isn't injury prone or a Leeds reject.

We want Evans we want Evans.

If I win the lottery tonight Evans will be back

Your embarrassing

CAMiller
09-01-2016, 04:21 PM
If I win the Mega Millions lottery here in the US tonight ($1B) then I will be buying the team and relocating it here to get away from the moaning f*%ckers on here XD

Deepmidwinter
09-01-2016, 04:34 PM
If I win the Mega Millions lottery here in the US tonight ($1B) then I will be buying the team and relocating it here to get away from the moaning f*%ckers on here XD

How will that work Cam? Won't they still be on here or are you relocating the Forum as well?

CAMiller
09-01-2016, 05:08 PM
We'll become the Seattle Millers and life will be 'peachy' as we leave the moaners to start again in the Northern Premier League as AFC Rotherham of New York XD

welovebooth
09-01-2016, 05:12 PM
Ca if you did that maybe you could come on here and comment.

CAMiller
09-01-2016, 05:57 PM
It would be a quiet forum if only the owner of the team was allowed to comment and I understand the frustration at another loss/inept display so why not vote with your feet and not go next time. You have the option. At the end of the day it was a nothing game (apart from maybe financially and possibly trying out a few things on the pitch) but to me the FA Cup of today is now like the Auto Windshield Trophy of 20 years ago. A bit of a joke and that's how around 50% of the FL teams in the competition treat it.