PDA

View Full Version : How did Belaid play today?

pip_y
09-01-2016, 07:15 PM
Observations please from anybody who went today.

the_idiotb_stardson
09-01-2016, 07:26 PM
He looked very accomplished. He read the game well, made some good interceptions. He looked comfortable on the ball. Doesn't hoof it but is always looking to play and pass.

Antenucci twisted past him once and then did it again so I would like to see how he deals with players like this with clever and quick feet.

On that showing though I am more than satisfied.

pip_y
09-01-2016, 07:37 PM
Sounds promising with him and Rawson for the future.

Casper64Frank
09-01-2016, 07:38 PM
Agree with IBS very accomplished.
Basicly left footed, reads the game well.
Similar build to Rawson & quite quick off the mark.
Yes he did get turned a couple of times but Dirty Leeds have a decent forward line so this was expected.

UTM C64F

JohnLeedsMiller
10-01-2016, 11:16 AM
Watched some clips on youtube and I thought he looked a bit like Arnie, but you can't always trust what you see on there. He was mainly playing in midfield or wide left from what I saw. Its hard to say after one game but he looks a really good signing to me. Positionally good and read the game well yesterday.

pip_y
10-01-2016, 01:00 PM
Watched some clips on youtube and I thought he looked a bit like Arnie, but you can't always trust what you see on there. He was mainly playing in midfield or wide left from what I saw. Its hard to say after one game but he looks a really good signing to me. Positionally good and read the game well yesterday.

Anybody we can sign that is half as good as Arnie would be an improvement!

Brin
11-01-2016, 12:01 PM
Sounds promising with him and Rawson for the future.

Rawson belongs to Derby or have we put a sneaky bid in for him?

You say the future how long can big Kirk go on for? I've a lot of time for him...shut one or two up on this board....

kentmillerman
11-01-2016, 03:47 PM
Good call Brin re Kirk. Nice if we could afford Rawson.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
12-01-2016, 09:41 PM
Looks good, praise for Gee Evans, I can't remember where I've seen it but it was said it was him who found him.

hotun
12-01-2016, 09:46 PM
Won everything plays the pass on the floor out of defence,after just two games looks a really good prospect.

millers88
12-01-2016, 10:13 PM
Yeah i like him, reminds me a bit like Arnason where he likes to play it out from back and looks very composure aswel on ball.

gwru
12-01-2016, 11:10 PM
Rate him. Interesting when Rawson comes back. Broadfoot outstanding, Mattock also. We could go 3-5-2. Camp; Rawson Broadfoot Belaid, G Ward Smallwood Frecks Newell Mattock; JCH D Ward. Hope we stop up then Redders will have a seasons budget to play with. Green & Derbs let nobody down tonight, just we've been given a chance we don't really deserve after start of the season see SE got to take it.

jolly_roger
13-01-2016, 12:14 PM
Belaid = Arni with a sun tan

MarkThomas
13-01-2016, 12:42 PM
Belaid looks a very sound signing.