PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who doesn't think JCH is worth around 3 million

millers88
10-01-2016, 05:32 PM
Zach Clough of Bolton going to Bristol City for around 3 million, around the same age as JCH and only scored 3 goals this season compared to JCH who has 6 goals. Shouldn't be looking to sell him for any less imo if another club comes knocking.

1960smiller
10-01-2016, 05:38 PM
Until he stops sulking & gets on with learning his craft he's not worth 3millions pence.The lads got to grow up listen & learn are like a lot of young players today finish up nowhere.

millers88
10-01-2016, 05:53 PM
I love how some of our fans think they know every single players personality when they probably never met them or see them close up in training, how do we know he's not trying his hardest in training to improve his game and how do we know he doesn't listen to instruction ect ect ect, he's not doing too bad this year is he because he's our top scorer and only featured in half of those games, he has 1 bad game at Preston and everybody gets on his back again even though he's had alot more good games than bad this season.

Pocket rocket
10-01-2016, 05:59 PM
I love how some of our fans think they know every single players personality when they probably never met them or see them close up in training, how do we know he's not trying his hardest in training to improve his game and how do we know he doesn't listen to instruction ect ect ect, he's not doing too bad this year is he because he's our top scorer and only featured in half of those games, he has 1 bad game at Preston and everybody gets on his back again even though he's had alot more good games than bad this season.

Millers88

I've been to every game this season and let me tell you he ain't all that.

Honestly how many decent games has he had??

If he's worth more than a million then there's hope for me yet

caytonmiller
10-01-2016, 06:07 PM
zach clough could be a prem league player. JCH will never be. ATM we would double our money on what we payed. any more is a bonus.

leedsmiller
10-01-2016, 06:08 PM
3m? That must be 250k on proven ability and 2.75m on potential.

Casper64Frank
10-01-2016, 06:26 PM
800,000 tops is all he is worth.
Head in the clouds & probably listening to his agent too much.
I remember an ex players uncomplimentary remarks about how JCH trained.

Zach Clough is a much better striker & not as tall or well built as JCH.
Would still keep JCH though.

andy_miller72
10-01-2016, 06:37 PM
JCH has potential, but I don't think he's ever scored more than about 8 in a season, be amazed if anyone paid 1m to be honest

millers88
10-01-2016, 07:07 PM
Stats suggest that Clough isn't the better striker at all, it was only few weeks ago he missed an absolute sitter against us in the first half were JCH would have easily buried it.

great_fire
10-01-2016, 08:09 PM
Hit the post twice, was unlucky.

millers88
10-01-2016, 08:11 PM
I think your thinking of akpom of Hull mate, Clough hit it straight at Camp and all the net to aim at. Not saying he's a bad player its just if Bolton can get 3 million for their young talent then so should we.

BellBoy
11-01-2016, 08:47 AM
JCH has great potential and is blessed with pace, strength and athletic ability, but anyone who has watched him this season will feel frustration. He dismantled Bristol Citys' defence on his own and on that day looked a million pound forward, last week at Preston, and at Huddersfield (I could go on) he sulked about like a schoolkid and looked worth a free transfer. As much as I would not want Revs back, having seen how determination and hard work can pay off, if JCH showed half of Revs workrate he would probably be worth a fair amount.

TMiller
11-01-2016, 09:21 AM
Everyone is slagging off JCH and raving about a player they have probably seen play live once! That alone undermines your ridiculous viewpoints. JCH has done well in a struggling side. Put him in another team halfway up the league and he'd probably have at least 5 more goals this season and how much do you think he'd be worth then!? I'm sorry but we need to big him up and if we do sell him we need to get as much as possible. Or we could just slag him off and get nothing for him while everyone else receives millions for players who've done far less. FFS!!!!!!!!!

Brin
11-01-2016, 10:45 AM
If anyone thinks he's worth 3 million or even a million you're living in cloud cuckoo land....

His attitude will cost him a move if that's what he's after...

Don't forget we are Rotherham .... We sell cheap!

If he went now we'd probably hold out for and take 500,000 if we pushed for it...,first he has to change his attitude....

HenryMichaels
11-01-2016, 11:42 AM
Yes I really do think he is worth 3 million

However we might not get that due to the currency fluctuations with the Turkish Currency at the moment.;D

Equates to about 450,000 tops. Broke down as follows:

Heading 25,000
Pace 200,000
Experience 25,000
Potential 2,000,0000
Attitude - minus ,1,700,000 Although would look good in a 50 cent video with his Gansta look >:) :s

I better stop before the heavies come around, either that or Ali G!

Brin
11-01-2016, 11:56 AM
Yes I really do think he is worth 3 million

However we might not get that due to the currency fluctuations with the Turkish Currency at the moment.;D

Equates to about 450,000 tops. Broke down as follows:

Heading 25,000
Pace 200,000
Experience 25,000
Potential 2,000,0000
Attitude - minus ,1,700,000 Although would look good in a 50 cent video with his Gansta look >:) :s

I better stop before the heavies come around, either that or Ali G!

XD XD XD .... Just about spot on ...... Remember Kari saying he thinks he's a gangster...if he applied himself in a more professional mode he might just make the big time....attitude and arrogance will see him going nowhere...

mellowmiller
11-01-2016, 12:30 PM
Such a shame because JCH has real potential but does seem to have an attitude problem (just my opinion!).
Personally I think any Championship club taking a punt on him would probably offer around 500k with add ons for appearances, goals scored etc.
Furthermore, depending on what Redfearn's plans are, I think the club would accept an offer like that.

outlaw
11-01-2016, 02:05 PM

Millers88

I've been to every game this season and let me tell you he ain't all that.

Honestly how many decent games has he had??

If he's worth more than a million then there's hope for me yet[/quote]

How many players have had more than 5 decent games this season... It aint many!

Raised ont Tivoli, d
11-01-2016, 02:08 PM
Players are only worth what people are willing to pay, Didn't Lecister City get Riyhad Mahzez for 400.000. JCH isn't half the player he his. Then again Mahrez wouldn't get in our Team he's a luxury player not what we need.

Mandy_Turnerhead
11-01-2016, 03:10 PM
Clarke Harris had to do the job of three strikers for a large period of time. As a result I'm not sure he knows what sort of striker he's expected to be anymore. Does he come deep and get the ball or get in the box ready to attack headers? Does his role differ when alongside D Ward? Would we not be best served getting him to run at defenders in the channels?

It is also worth noting that he is very quick to be left out of the side when he doesn't perform. Danny Ward had about eight poor games before he came into form against Hull. Clarke Harris was being heralded as our saviour after the Bristol City game but was left out of the Hull game after poor performances against Wolves and Huddersfield. Perhaps those poor performances came down to an attitude problem (hence him being dropped) but it's mostly guesswork. In fact, the Clarke Harris I often see sometimes seems to be trying too hard (trying shots that aren't on, running around like a headless chicken), perhaps indicative of a play

mellowmiller
11-01-2016, 04:47 PM
Not much point in having a manager or coaches then if JCH doesn't know what to do.
Presumably they do tell him what his role is!

Casper64Frank
11-01-2016, 05:09 PM
I don't think he is sulking but he is being under utilised.
Tell him to play down the middle and hold the ball up.
There is a lot more to come from JCH with the right coaching.
I don't reckon Zach Clough is worth 3M either but at the moment he is a better all round player.

PeteWaller
11-01-2016, 05:10 PM
JCH has ability, of course he has and he had his best game against Bristol City. But he has been woeful recently and his attitude clearly stinks. Like many fans on here, I follow our team all over the place and others that do, know first hand that JCH displays a lack of effort on many occasions. Sometimes he doesn't even acknowledge the travelling support so that stinks as well.

I'm off to Cardiff soon and that day trip will be a few hundred quid for me and my wife. The least I expect is that he puts 100% effort in. Any Rotherham player has to do that for me. He doesn't - yet. Can he? I hope so.

As I have said before, I would re negotiate a new deal for him now - 3 year contract and then wait to see if offers come in. Anything above 500k at the moment is a bonus. Get his attitude right and define his role better (Which for me is within a 442 line up) work with him and we might have a million pound plus player on our books. We are a way off that at present. Can Redders do it? D