PDA

View Full Version : Halford and Bowery told they can go

Paul_Davis_(Millers_
11-01-2016, 05:35 AM
http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/rotherham/rotherham-united-halford-and-bowery-free-to-leave-as-millers-anticipate-more-new-recruits-1-7666336

brassgnat
11-01-2016, 09:28 AM
Are they commanding any fee? At least they would be off the wage bill. More midfielders coming in? We desperately need something up front.

millertop
11-01-2016, 09:32 AM
Halford going I agree but Bowery wasn't given a run of games, own goal by the club imo - view external link (thestar.co.uk/sport/football/rotherham)

Brin
11-01-2016, 10:40 AM
Don't forget the 'committee' know what they're doing...

HenryMichaels
11-01-2016, 12:04 PM
Halford - I would drive myself, paid professional, (laughable), done nothing but slag the club off on Twitter, (what a man), a poor mans football cash grabber, thinks hes above Rotherham in his own world!

Bowrey - Frustrates the life out of me Jordan, if only you would man up, you would be some player, however think he will drop down to league 2, the penny will then drop, then he will become the player he should be.
He is the exact opposite of clarke-harris, he really needs to have a meaner attitude (although not to his extreme gansta style!),

Maguire - Only signed as no other championship club wanted him. Wednesday did not want you - again kick the club in the balls! Enjoy Oxford, that is about your level.

Collins - Can't fault his effort, although pass it, got as much pace as a drunk three legged Tortoise! At least I have a chance of winning on both teams to score when he plays!

Thorpe - Man utd, rated by Giggs really, what at Modelling hair products? Light weight centr

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
11-01-2016, 02:33 PM
Who in their right mind would pay a fee for Bowery?

I can't think of any games where he's looked like he has showed anything much that suggests he's got what it takes when he's started. He's looked ok coming off the bench and scored. think it's more of he's not took his chances. It's two managers now and thinking about it all I don't think he's good enough either. Can also see him disappearing down the leagues. Add him to the long list of players the club didn't do adequate research into and flushed money down the toilet.

Add Halford to the total disaster and flushed money down the toilet list.

jolly_roger
11-01-2016, 03:36 PM
More papering over of the financial cracks.

Big wages for two that never play. Millerbear gets more of a sweat on at match day than they do.

kentmillerman
11-01-2016, 03:52 PM
TBH I cant recall Bowery having a decent game, so for that reason....Im out..

PeteWaller
11-01-2016, 05:33 PM
Halford going I agree but Bowery wasn't given a run of games, own goal by the club imo

You heard it from me first :D :D

pip_y
11-01-2016, 05:59 PM
Required

Winger with pace please - would like to see a Rotherham player beat a full back and get a cross in.
Striker - big striker required to hold up the play, we are lightweight up front.
Centre midfield - please, someone who can pass he ball and has a bit of vision.

Three players who left......

Pringle, Revell & Arnason

HenryMichaels
11-01-2016, 08:19 PM
Agree replaced them with

Halford/collins
Ledesma/Maguire

Oh dear, would also add Morgan to the list oo.