PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal v Burnley - Cup Ticket Information

ClaretTony
18-01-2016, 04:03 PM
Admission details for Arsenal in cup (a) - see link - view external link (www.clarets-mad.co.uk/feat/ed11/arsenal_v_burnley__cup_ticket_information_879342/index.shtml)

barry_chuckle
18-01-2016, 05:24 PM
Not much time for Non season ticket holders to get their tickets in hand, especially if they work full time and don't live locally !!

spijed
18-01-2016, 05:28 PM
"Not much time for Non season ticket holders to get their tickets in hand, especially if they work full time and don't live locally !!"

Order on-line before the post goes out and they'll be delivered the same day.

barry_chuckle
18-01-2016, 05:47 PM
In an ideal world spijed you're correct.

It wont affect me as I'm a ST holder, but there's no guarantee of a daily delivery from Royal Mail where I live. We can go 3 days without seeing Postman Pat or mail on the mat, suddenly we receive several letters in the same day with varying postal dates....... I wouldn't like to think I had to sit waiting for my tickets :s

Espia
19-01-2016, 05:00 PM
Don't get it. With more than enough tickets to go around for this why the protracted staggered release of tickets. I would go but I'm not risking buying a ticket 3 days before the game not for it to arrive in time.

barry_chuckle
19-01-2016, 06:35 PM
Any idea how many tickets the club have taken for this game?
If its a case of, take X and if you don't sell them the club has to pay, this could be why there's no telephone sales and a short period for general sale... I may be wrong, but this could be a reason why I cant find the allocation stated anywhere.

domclaret
20-01-2016, 06:38 AM
barry the reason you can't find the allocation is you aren't allowed to be told. Bentley recently claimed even the club doesn't know

BabylonClaret
20-01-2016, 04:31 PM
It's a total pain in the arse the protracted sale thing. Sure do that so you can offer seats to the most loyalty points first but don't have such a protracted approach and leave it so late. I've got 5000 so I'm ok, but my son (also a ticket holder but with not quite 5000 points has to wait until Friday and my other son (currently at uni so not a ticket holder at the moment and with probably less than 3000) could have to wait until Wednesday.

We want to go together, plus we live in Leeds so getting tickets so close to the day is all a bit dicey. Having some feedback on sales would be helpful to know if waiting until next week means we get 3 tickets or should I dive in quick to get at least some.

A_Jewish_Claret
20-01-2016, 09:39 PM
Totally agree with you there Babylon. I can't buy a ticket until the general sale date because I don't have a season ticket at the moment being at uni. The whole one ticket per person just makes things worse as well. I want to be able to sit next to the person I'm going with (who does have a season ticket and 5000 points!) but this is made impossible unless we both buy at the same time!
Surely there's a better way of doing this?! I'm thinking BFC have only taken up the 3,000 allocation and are going to see how they sell before buying more.

Morgan
20-01-2016, 09:55 PM
Senseless "marketing" IMO. 4 of us non- ST holders were planning to go from Birmingham. (a) I don't know if tickets will even become available to us (b) as our post doesn't arrive till midday, that would leave just 2 mornings for delivery and I wouldn't rely with certainty on Royal Mail to come up with the goods and (c) seeing as we'd have to go by rail for this one, returns to Euston currently at 33, will probably treble in price by the Thurs or Fri even if we did get match tickets. (I certainly wouldn't book and pay for rail tickets before getting match tickets) Crazy.