PDA

View Full Version : Well Done From A Tyke

animallittle3
05-03-2016, 04:07 PM
Fantastic win for you guys and very well done .
Hope you stay up and we meet next season in the championship .

sawmiller
05-03-2016, 04:16 PM
thanks - top result for your side today as well

wrinkly
05-03-2016, 04:19 PM
Cheers mate. Great day for both our teams today.
Be fantastic to both be in the Championship next season.

animallittle3
05-03-2016, 04:25 PM
Warnock's not everyone's cup of char but I can't think of a better appointment for you guys with the position you are in .
Our season is starting to develop into something of biblical proportions , 8 points behind the automatic places , 11 games to go with Burton and Wigan still to play we were rock bottom of the league on December 12th .
Football's bloody crackers innit !

NeztheMiller
05-03-2016, 04:37 PM
What a fantastic run the Tykes are on, wow!

I thought they'd come unstuck today at Walsall but once again they've defied the odds and come out successful.
I wish you every success for the rest of the season and I hope you get promoted.
We've got to play our part now and make sure we're not relegated so we can play the Tykes next season.

Rileyev2
05-03-2016, 04:38 PM
Warnock's not everyone's cup of char but I can't think of a better appointment for you guys with the position you are in .
Our season is starting to develop into something of biblical proportions , 8 points behind the automatic places , 11 games to go with Burton and Wigan still to play .
Football's bloody crackers innit !

Aways liked you Animal..

A proper Tyke enthusiast.

Great result for us today.

Shame the Franchise did so well.

Tbh it was an easy 3 points today.

Fact is they're not that good!!!!

Great for us, sad for Braggy n co. That said its not about gloating.

Having said that, enjoy the night you super Millers...

Acido
05-03-2016, 04:51 PM

I thought they'd come unstuck today at Walsall but once again they've defied the odds and come out successful.
I wish you every success for the rest of the season and I hope you get promoted.
We've got to play our part now and make sure we're not relegated so we can play the Tykes next season.

Hey up Nez, havent seen you on here for ages. Is BarnsleyMiller still around ? Did you know by the way that they have deleted the old Accy Stanley board :(
As Animal says we were bottom at the start of December, and now its 11 wins and a draw for us in the last 13 league games, and theres a Wembley final to look forward to.

You could have done without MK winning today but Lee Johnson and Bristol City arent safe yet, maybe his luck has run out at last!!

NeztheMiller
05-03-2016, 05:11 PM

Hey up Nez, havent seen you on here for ages. Is BarnsleyMiller still around ? Did you know by the way that they have deleted the old Accy Stanley board :(
As Animal says we were bottom at the start of December, and now its 11 wins and a draw for us in the last 13 league games, and theres a Wembley final to look forward to.

You could have done without MK winning today but Lee Johnson and Bristol City arent safe yet, maybe his luck has run out at last!![/quote]

Hey up Acido, hope you're keeping well my friend.
I don't visit this site half as

dmentor
05-03-2016, 06:32 PM
Yeah hope we do manage to stay up,and have a local derby against Barnsley,and if Wednesday don't go up you will both be able to sing about us toy towners.;)