PDA

View Full Version : C5 Coverage

JohnLeedsMiller
05-03-2016, 08:58 PM
Just watched the highlights on C5. Thought all the decisions were correct. Offside, Offside and free kick outside the box. What is their moaning manager on about.

Couldn't really see the saves that camp made from our end of the ground. The one with his legs was great because he saw it late and superb to steal the ball off Hooper at the end.

UTM!!!!!

Acido
05-03-2016, 09:04 PM
What do you all reckon to the Ch5 show these days, I think they have improved a lot since the start of the season.

Pocket rocket
05-03-2016, 09:07 PM
Just watched the highlights on C5. Thought all the decisions were correct. Offside, Offside and free kick outside the box. What is their moaning manager on about.

Couldn't really see the saves that camp made from our end of the ground. The one with his legs was great because he saw it late and superb to steal the ball off Hooper at the end.

UTM!!!!!

They have to moan they're massive you know

one_a_day
05-03-2016, 09:11 PM
Goal, offside, free kick for me. Looks like Mattock played him on.

Things even themselves out so they say and we've had plenty of bad decisions against us this season.

millers88
05-03-2016, 09:12 PM
Tbh i think Hooper might have been level for the dissalowed goal but it was a tough decision to make in real time, about time we get rub of green with a decision.

one_a_day
05-03-2016, 09:14 PM
Hooper was definitely offside for the second one.

Deepmidwinter
05-03-2016, 09:15 PM
Tbh i think Hooper might have been level for the dissalowed goal but it was a tough decision to make in real time, about time we get rub of green with a decision.

Was green on as a sub?

JohnLeedsMiller
05-03-2016, 09:16 PM
Any part of the body that can play the ball is offside. So on the first one it doesn't matter where his feet are its the top part of his body I think that is marginally offside. Close but no cigar.

I think the C5 coverage has improved since they went to sitting on a sofa. No more goons in football shirts lurking in the background.

millertop
05-03-2016, 09:16 PM
Tbh I don't know what off side is anymore, linos certainly don't .

Infact I don't know what the rules of the game is anymore, does anybody?

JohnLeedsMiller
05-03-2016, 09:20 PM
Just freeze framed the Hooper one and he is half a yard offside at least.

millers88
05-03-2016, 09:57 PM
Yeah im thinking of the first one which was Turner and not Hooper, Turner looked level and Hooper defo off.

Acido
05-03-2016, 09:58 PM
I think the C5 coverage has improved since they went to sitting on a sofa. No more goons in football shirts lurking in the background.

Goons lurking in the background eh John :D
Ive heard other fans say they were 'rent a mob' and not actualy fans, they were just obviously told to do a job and stand there pretending to be a fan on camera. At least George and the sexy bird Kelly Dalglish have got some sort of presenting chemistry between them. And surely we all prefer them to the walking dead member Steve Claridge when the Beeb used to do it.