PDA

View Full Version : There's only me

villamiller
10-03-2016, 07:06 PM
That puts my scarf above my head for the New York 30 second anthem ( a la you'll never walk alone ) .....oh well ,watch out for me at the bottom left hand side of the north stand ......that's me .........wish everyone would join in

Brin
10-03-2016, 08:03 PM
I ain't gorra scarf….:blue:

Oh I have….:D

Great idea pal…Saturday it is then …..look up you know where I sit….;D

kempo
10-03-2016, 08:06 PM
Are you a grown up villa?

villamiller
10-03-2016, 08:08 PM
Well pal ...that's me and thee...only trying to create an atmosphere.....
Would love it to be rocking on Saturday ....they deserve it ...after all they have given us the last 3 games they have given us something to shout about

villamiller
10-03-2016, 08:10 PM
Indeed I am pal ....and I can't wait for Saturday ...if we win watch for someone holding a little ginger dwarf above their head
;D XD XD XD

scum_triumphant
10-03-2016, 08:17 PM
Indeed I am pal ....and I can't wait for Saturday ...if we win watch someone holding a little ginger dwarf above their head
;D XD XD XD [/quote]

Ginger?

villamiller
10-03-2016, 08:19 PM
Indeed I am pal ....and I can't wait for Saturday ...if we win watch someone holding a little ginger dwarf above their head
;D XD XD XD [/quote]

Ginger? [/quote]
Sorry pal .......strawberry blonde ;D ;D

Casper64Frank
10-03-2016, 08:20 PM
Villa lad, perhaps if you knew the words instead of miming others would join in lol.

I have two scarves if anyone wants to borrow one to join in with Villamiller.

CAMiller
10-03-2016, 08:21 PM
Well pal ...that's me and thee...only trying to create an atmosphere.....
Would love it to be rocking on Saturday ....they deserve it ...after all they have given us the last 3 games they have given us something to shout about

Looks like the RUFC faithful need a few lessons in how a real 'soccer' fan should behave XD

See link for details (1-4 specifically) :- - view external link (http://mynorthwest.com/959/2472845/What-every-good-Sounders-FC-fan-needs-to-know?nid=959&sid=2472845&pid=0&on=)

villamiller
10-03-2016, 08:24 PM
Villa lad, perhaps if you knew the words instead of miming others would join in lol.

Don't mime Casper ...love an atmosphere ....I sing my heart out .....for the lads
Maybe Kempos right ...I should grow up a bit ;D

Casper64Frank
10-03-2016, 08:27 PM

Don't mime Casper ...love an atmosphere ....I sing my heart out .....for the lads
Maybe Kempos right ...I should grow up a bit ;D [/quote]

Villa lad, if you grew up a bit you just wouldn`t fit in on here lol.

Brin
10-03-2016, 08:43 PM

Maybe Kempos right ...I should grow up a bit ;D [/quote]

Ignore Kempo pal…he'd love to hold a scarf aloft but he's too pompous….probably the prawnies he sits with…

Have to say though it doesn't last long before kick off……the best thing is after a win at full time….IF you know the words it's great to sing along to….three of us were actually leg kicking to the song as we waited to get out Tuesday night….

Is that childish Kemps?

Casper64Frank
10-03-2016, 08:47 PM
I always sing along to New York.......surprisingly my pals say I actually sing in tune for a change.

millertop
10-03-2016, 08:50 PM
Im not a Liverpool fan and will not be following their tacky trend.

Villa, grow up man ;)

Brin
10-03-2016, 08:52 PM
Im not a Liverpool fan and will not be following their tacky trend.

Villa, grow up man ;)

Yeh grow up Villa yer tit…..:P

Next thing we'll have big Russ doing his aeroplane on the pitch again….

vespabri
11-03-2016, 01:24 AM
Good on'ya Villa...sing louder to p!ss the prawnies off!
Personally i love to hear it...although i do prefer the Alicia Keys song misen.
'Concrete jungle where dreams are made of'..Ooohh New York!!!!

I have to laugh at some away fans even when theyve lost some sing & dance to it at the end...

gm_gm
11-03-2016, 07:29 AM
There arent any grown ups on this bored

millavanilla
11-03-2016, 08:31 AM
;D XD XD XD [/quote]

Ginger? [/quote]
Sorry pal .......strawberry blonde ;D ;D [/quote]

Its as if we expect to win now that weve won a few..still got to be up for it...derby will be wanting to win, not just draw, to try and catch up..just hope andy doesnt take it the wrong way, or he may be holding YOU above HIS head villa... XD

scum_triumphant
11-03-2016, 09:44 AM
;D XD XD XD [/quote]

Ginger? [/quote]
Sorry pal .......strawberry blonde ;D ;D [/quote]

Its as if we expect to win now that weve won a few..still got to be up for it...derby will be wanting to win, not just draw, to try and catch up..just hope andy doesnt take it the wrong way, or he may be holding YOU above HIS head villa... XD [/quote]

He's walking a tightrope mate.