PDA

View Full Version : Win the Next Three and We Are Up!

1959_60
16-04-2016, 04:49 PM
Without needing help from anyone.

Boro (H)
PNE (A)
QPR (H)

Tuesday will be a cracker!

thedonz
16-04-2016, 04:53 PM
Great win today, was a tricky one especially after those late injury time goals Middleborough and Brighton enjoyed.

I am sure all Burnley people are feeling good about the 3 points tonight .

Of course being what it is , the boost to our confidence will make quite a few believe it is possible to win all those 3 games.

Starting with Middleborough on Tuesday.

Turfy Topper
16-04-2016, 05:46 PM
We can go up with 9 points beating Preston, QPR and Charlton- a point against Boro will do but we are more than capable of a win.
Brighton will get 9 points and lose at Boro or draw so from my point of view it's all in our hands.

thedonz
17-04-2016, 09:33 AM
A great game in store on Tuesday and can't wait for it.

A draw would not be a bad result now after yesterday's win.

A lot of action before the final 2 places are decided . Of course it would be great to get the 3 points but important not to let Middleborough go 5 points ahead. We want their final match to be curtains for the losing team.

I think Derby can get something at Brighton while a draw at Preston and 2 wins in the last 2 games should be enough for us.

The 3 teams left are all hell bent on claiming the 2 automatic places. UTC.

Rick1882
17-04-2016, 11:25 AM
Considering Preston soundly beat us at home, I find it hard to believe we'll get anything at Deepdale.

Boro at home, a point, if we're lucky. Boro are a good side, and a loss isn't out the question.

QPR, again, a weird team, hopefully 3 points there and at Charlton, but it's so hard to decide.

I'm still not 100% confident about autos, but after Tuesdays game, we'll know a bit more.

thedonz
17-04-2016, 11:43 AM
Preston will be playing a different Burnley team, no disrespect to Duff but they played on him. We also have the bit between our teeth and the team will be motivated to make up that loss and head towards the winning line.

The players have come out and said at a team meeting after the Hull defeat they were committed to winning the league.

If the boro team play as badly as they did against Bolton we should be good enough to get a result.

We could not have asked for a better last game than against Charlton the way they have played this season.

Not over confident but a lot more confident than I was after the Leeds game.

onechop82
17-04-2016, 11:49 AM
We should not fear boro at all we can cope with attacking teams we have shown that all season the question is can boro cope with our relentless football i think they cant, boro have been very very lucky the past three games.

Turfmoorspirit
18-04-2016, 07:21 PM
Exciting this football malarky aint it !:D ?