Halliday - free from Bradford
Holt - £65k from Hearts
McKay - youth set-up
Miller - 36 year old free from Vancouver Whitecaps

Law - free from Motherwell
Zelalem - 19 year old loan from ****nal
Clark - free from Queen of the South

That's who we got beaten by today.

Read it yahoos. Read it again. Then read it over and over again. Then finally, read it once more just so you're sure.

You're a joke team, yahoos. You and your media keep telling us you're they biggest, best, most wonderful football team and everyone in Europe, no the World is sitting up and looking at you. All your players are being chased by all the bigs in England for £10M, £15M, £20M, £whatever. And you lot all swallow it up like the wee lapdogs you are.

And who was the Mess

happytim
18-04-2016, 10:14 PM
yes celtic have been pysh, and your only 6 points better off in a lower league, so your club is not as good as you want it to be, celtic have been pysh for quite a while now, and we will improve no doubt for next season when we should be aiming for 6 in a row.

also our club is in much better financial state than your club.

remember, your club drew with alloa this season and lost to falkirk,

swaddon
18-04-2016, 10:16 PM
The game was a draw. Sellick could easily have won on penalties.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Sellick as much as the next man, but all this jerking off from the Rangers fans is getting a bit tiresome.

Rangersmandownunder
19-04-2016, 02:49 AM
The game was a draw. Sellick could easily have won on penalties.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Sellick as much as the next man, but all this jerking off from the Rangers fans is getting a bit tiresome.

Furfuxake man, after what we have been through don't you think we are allowed a bit of enjoyment?

We were told we would lose this game and lose it heavily, particularly by ex employees of the yahoo, a wee bit of rubbing their noses in it won't do them any harm, eh?

judgedu
19-04-2016, 12:31 PM
The result seems to have really upset the majority of the diddy brigade too, which makes it even sweeter.

bluek
19-04-2016, 04:17 PM
yes celtic have been pysh, and your only 6 points better off in a lower league, so your club is not as good as you want it to be, celtic have been pysh for quite a while now, and we will improve no doubt for next season when we should be aiming for 6 in a row.

also our club is in much better financial state than your club.

remember, your club drew with alloa this season and lost to falkirk,

How will you improve reve? You've gone back the way since the rocket took charge.

Every team loses games. We can't even fill the bench at times. Just like some of the Yahoos I've encountered since Sunday, you can't bring yourselves to acknowledge Rangers progress this season and look forward to the challenge sellick will get next year.
Sad bitter bassas

DrumDandy
19-04-2016, 09:26 PM
[quote="54FairAndSquare"]Foderingham - free from Swindon
Tavernier - £200k from Wigan
Kieran - undisclosed fee from Wigan
Wilson - free from Hearts
Wallace - £1.5m from Hearts
Ball - 20 year old on loan from Spurs
Shiels - free from Kilmarnock
Halliday - free from Bradford
Holt - £65k from Hearts
McKay - youth set-up
Miller - 36 year old free from Vancouver Whitecaps

Law - free from Motherwell
Zelalem - 19 year old loan from ****nal
Clark - free from Queen of the South

That's who we got beaten by today.

Read it yahoos. Read it again. Then read it over and over again. Then finally, read it once more just so you're sure.

You're a joke team, yahoos. You and your media keep telling us you're they biggest, best, most wonderful football team and everyone in Europe, no the World is sitting up and looking at you. All your players are being chased by all the bigs in England for £10M, £15M, £20M, £whatever. And you lot all swallow it up lik

DeezAreGood
19-04-2016, 09:43 PM
The hvn filth have taken £10m from criminals this season alone, to put them £20m into debt. I can't believe these mutants think they'll get a UEFA Club Licence XD facts are, the score after 90 minutes was 1-1, Dundee have managed two 0-0s in the last couple of months, and Ross County did actually pump Celtic 3-1 at Hampden. yet the hvn scvm now think they'll win the league XD the only thing the hvn filth have going for them is that there is more of them than us, so Stand Free, brothers, Dee/Don/Notts County/Falkirk/Everyone alliance against the Hvn Filth >:)

h[size=3]un s[size=3]cum then

h[size=3]un s[size=3]cum now

h[size=3]un s[size=3]cum forever

54FairAndSquare
20-04-2016, 04:38 PM
Dundee have managed two 0-0s in the last couple of months,

Did they manage to hold Rangers to a 0-0? ;D

Oh and how did they get on in the other game against Celtic this season? ;D

>:) >:) >:)

mitherzundhand
20-04-2016, 09:34 PM
Dundee have managed two 0-0s in the last couple of months,

Did they manage to hold Rangers to a 0-0? ;D

>:) >:) >:) [/quote]

Yes they did. For 13 seconds >:)

redscot
20-04-2016, 09:38 PM
mitherz still bumping his own posts (54cheatinglikephuck)...give it up you boring phanny. XD

happytim
20-04-2016, 09:45 PM
alloa held rangers to a draw.

and bluek, i think celtic will improve next season cos i think lawwell had held back finances and tried to win the titles on the cheap, which is understandable with neither rangers or sevco being in the same league.

with sevco going to be in the same league next season then i think celtic will spend some of the money they held back.

it would be folly to spend huge to win the title like rangers did when they won div 3 then div 2 and left themselves short for div 1 and got pumped by motherwell in the play offs instead.