PDA

View Full Version : Deila gone..........

AguyIknow
20-04-2016, 09:57 AM
At end of season. Mate says Deila has announced he's gone at the end of the season.

Had to happen methinks

ed_Scottishfitba1
20-04-2016, 10:30 AM
Check the link to the BBC site for more details

Bodie80
20-04-2016, 10:43 AM
Shame.

CelticSupporter
20-04-2016, 03:05 PM
Two years too late.

happytim
20-04-2016, 03:55 PM
had to happen, he never seemed to learn from mistakes, changed the starting 11 constantly. was always introducing players no clunt had heard of almost every game. no tactical awareness. no placing any importance on defence.

feel sorry for him though, thon clown collins should get to fek too.

lawell whould take a lot of the blame too.

CB_1874
20-04-2016, 04:33 PM
At end of season. Mate says Deila has announced he's gone at the end of the season.

Had to happen methinks

This mate of yours fair keeps you updated on all things Selik. :D

Mook1
21-04-2016, 09:31 AM
My mate tells me that there's been a bloke running about on the moon.

Rangersmandownunder
21-04-2016, 09:33 AM
Poor Ronnie forced to play players he didn't sign. :blue:

AguyIknow
21-04-2016, 12:18 PM

Had to happen methinks

This mate of yours fair keeps you updated on all things Selik. :D [/quote]

Rather unsurprising given that Gerry is a tim. Dave on the other hand is a bluenose. I know it might come as a complete shock to you but some people don't let fitba allegiances dictate who they do and don't knock about with. And we can all take the p1ss out of one another about our teams without it ever leading to bad blood.

If you ever get out of that sectarian hole you're in you might realise there's a big wide world out there that isn't just black and white

Mook1
21-04-2016, 12:32 PM

Had to happen methinks

This mate of yours fair keeps you updated on all things Selik. :D [/quote]

Rather unsurprising given that Gerry is a tim. Dave on the other hand is a bluenose. I know it might come as a complete shock to you but some people don't let fitba allegiances dictate who they do and don't knock about with. And we can all take the p1ss out of one another about our teams without it ever leading to bad blood.

If you ever get out of that sectarian hole you're in you might realise there's a big wide world out there that isn't just black and white[/quote]

Racist.

pinkunderwear
21-04-2016, 07:56 PM
Here was my thinking that this was about a Johnny Cash thread ...

AguyIknow
22-04-2016, 07:42 AM
Johnny Cash ??