PDA

View Full Version : Last-minute goals and what's next

ChristheViking
20-04-2016, 05:22 PM
I know Brighton and Boro have had an annoying knack of scoring last-minute in recent weeks to get crucial additional points.

However, we've had a couple of our own ironically against both of them which were critical. Had Keane not scored at Brighton and last night we'd be 3 points behind Brighton and 5 behind Boro.

Looking at the remaining games:

Brighton
- Charlton (a) - they're down. Maybe they'll play with a bit more freedom now?
- Derby (h) - Derby are in the play-offs but on a good run of form. That's no gimme.
- Boro (a) - who knows???

Boro
- Ipswich (h) - they're a good team, and still fighting. Am hoping they can get a point.
- Birmingham (a) - that's tricky. It's also Brum's last home game of the season so you hope they'll be fired up for the fans.
Brighton (h) - who knows.

Us
- PNE (a) - I see this as the big one and the toughest one left. They will be all out to stop us. Obviously need a win but a point might not be a disaster.
- QPR (h) given their c

Altobelli
20-04-2016, 05:31 PM
I hope its ourselves and Brighton, Middlesbrough with their antics last night really put me off them, especially what Karanka had to say about our team, especially after all the mess gone on with him and his group of players a couple of weeks ago.

DobsonThomasSteven
20-04-2016, 06:30 PM
Latest odds for PROMOTION:

'Boro 1/12

Burnley 1/5

Brighton 4/5.

Read into that what you like. - view external link (https://www.skybet.com/football/sky-bet-championship/event/17739823)

Closet Claret
20-04-2016, 07:52 PM
Get past Preston with a result and it's all ours..