PDA

View Full Version : Justice at last

sevvy too
26-04-2016, 06:15 PM
For the 96, now go get the basturts for the lies over all this time.

Rab_The_Ger
26-04-2016, 06:52 PM
Agree totally Sevvy, hope the criminal proceedings go forward and true justice is done.

I remember that day very well, I was with my auld man at a semi final against St Johnstone at Parkhead, in the Celtic end crowd was well over capacity as well, ironic I know. Hearing the news coming through from Hillsborough didn't really sink in until we got home, unbelievable how this can happen when you go and watch a fitba match.

I've watched all the footage on this and it's very clear the Police were at fault, glad the decision has been made and the families involved can get some sort of closure.

Justice for the 96.

cuervo
26-04-2016, 06:53 PM
For the 96, now go get the basturts for the lies over all this time.

Hear, hear.

54FairAndSquare
26-04-2016, 07:09 PM
Seems like another planet now - but less than 30 years ago.

Football fans were in general thought of as s(um, no matter which team they support. And that came right down from the highest level of government, and seemingly endorsed by police and media.

But that's the kind of thing that happens when people are labeled as s(um en mass, which is a sobering thought in itself.

RIP all those poor people, and I hope their families tale solice and encouragement from today.

Now let the real criminals face the music. Those in the frame for murder as well as the others in the frame for perverting the course of justice.

Rab_The_Ger
26-04-2016, 07:17 PM
Authorities blamed hooliganism for putting up fences in the late 80's. Putting 10,000 Pool fans through 7 turnstiles is not on.

To then open up a gate is ridiculous. I'm very glad they've been found out. - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/features/uk-england-36103823/36103823)