PDA

View Full Version : Off topic Dundee

Buc
26-04-2016, 06:18 PM
United and Dundee fc now say YES and join clubs and make one bigger club like what Inverness Caledonian thistle done some years back..

They certainly have achieved since joining the SPL ..

They could sell both stadiums and make one 10,000 all seated stadium on the outskirts of the city ..

What could we call the new club Dundee City ..

Just thought I'd bring this up for discussion..

Argument free post would be appreciated..

sevvy too
26-04-2016, 06:20 PM
Any fan in their right mind wouldn't like their team and its history to dissapear to be replaced by a new entity.

supernotts5891
26-04-2016, 06:23 PM
United and Dundee fc now say YES and join clubs and make one bigger club like what Inverness Caledonian thistle done some years back..

They could sell both stadiums and make one 10,000 all seated stadium on the outskirts of the city ..

great bait XD XD

Hairdrier
26-04-2016, 06:25 PM
Remember Wallace Mercer with Hearts and Hibs?

davydook
26-04-2016, 06:38 PM
Dundee FC will be the only senior team in the city soon. XD

noahrab
26-04-2016, 07:11 PM

Go phuck yersel.

TheLastFootballFan
26-04-2016, 07:13 PM
Obvious wid be 'Dundee United'. :/

gersforme
26-04-2016, 07:50 PM
my pal Noah feel passionate enough about this to insult my other pal buc, I am literally in tears here, ed, sort it out ffs, I feel perplexed

supernotts5891
26-04-2016, 11:50 PM
my pal Noah feel passionate enough about this to insult my other pal buc, I am literally in tears here, ed, sort it out ffs, I feel perplexed

Two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents as an example :blue:

Buc
27-04-2016, 10:59 AM

Aye ..
I forgot about that . personally would some teams in Scotland not be better amalgamating not sure but would we not be better with one bigger team than 2 or 3 smaller ones and would Scottish football benefit from having these bigger teams .even invite Carlisle in to join the SPL ..Carlisle is only just over the border .

Just a thought

Buc
27-04-2016, 11:03 AM

Go phuck yersel.[/quote]

If I could I would :D

But what's your thoughts on this it certainly be a sore one to take early on as it was for Inverness Calley

But its about supporting your city team..

Of late if its not Dundee fighting off being relegated its Dundee united..

Maybe if I were a Dundee united fan I may not be too happy at this thought..

gersforme
27-04-2016, 11:03 AM
can't we just stop the pretence, merge aberdeen, the dabs and hibs with sellik? they're all yahoos anyway

Mook1
27-04-2016, 12:31 PM
Is it just me or has Buc been exposed to some of Richard Prior's dodgy kryptonite?

RedTillDead_DLOW67
27-04-2016, 01:32 PM

Aye ..
I forgot about that . personally would some teams in Scotland not be better amalgamating not sure but would we not be better with one bigger team than 2 or 3 smaller ones and would Scottish football benefit from having these bigger teams .even invite Carlisle in to join the SPL ..Carlisle is only just over the border .

Just a thought[/quote]

Dundee united City F.C was hours away from happening apparently. There is far too many clubs, Inverness & ross county should join up, and make highlands f.c. One trip there per season would be enough. Although to be fair both have won a major trophy within the last 12 months, which is more than we have done. One trophy win in 20 years is unacceptable for a club this size. Maybe if we annexed the dundee & highland clubs and form the Teuchter United F.C, we could really start to challenge t

Buc
27-04-2016, 02:16 PM
Is it just me or has Buc been exposed to some of Richard Prior's dodgy kryptonite?

Not sure Mook.

Anyway thoughts from other fans is always welcome as its good to know their thought on these matters..

For me anything that can improve our game is welcome but then again joining the two Dundee clubs won't happen unless one goes to the wall .. I would think no one would like to see that happening.

Mook1
27-04-2016, 02:46 PM
I was only messing Buc, you seem to have developed a slight penchant for the wind ups in the last couple of weeks though, next thing you'll be straightening the leaning tower of Pisa & blowing out the Olympic torch.

Buc
27-04-2016, 03:55 PM
I was only messing Buc, you seem to have developed a slight penchant for the wind ups in the last couple of weeks though, next thing you'll be straightening the leaning tower of Pisa & blowing out the Olympic torch.

ACH just a we bit of fun Mook mate..

Thing is I never take the footie boards seriously I happen to see good in all posters and add deemo to that he's a dog lover and for me that's a plus in any person its easier for me to see good in people as I try to concentrate on that. Makes life much more easer..

Look at gers he's a gem of a bloke as is Rab.. The board is just for fun nothing else .:D

Look at notts he's a laugh a minute .. This place be poorer without him :heart:

Buc
27-04-2016, 07:50 PM
Watching the Barca the other day remembered putting money on Dundee united to beat them away from home as I knew they would they were a fantastic team then as was Aberdeen we were so lucky to have 2 teams fit for any European team back in the day.

I don't think we have one team you could say could beat any of the top 20 European teams just now unfortunately..

Moonboot
27-04-2016, 10:28 PM
Watching the Barca the other day remembered putting money on Dundee united to beat them away from home as I knew they would they were a fantastic team then as was Aberdeen we were so lucky to have 2 teams fit for any European team back in the day.

I don't think we have one team you could say could beat any of the top 20 European teams just now unfortunately..

Definitely. At the moment anyway, United are too inconsistent to beat Barca home and away.

ARABDETESTER
27-04-2016, 10:50 PM
Go and take a FLYING F UCK

noahrab
28-04-2016, 04:48 AM

Definitely. At the moment anyway, United are too inconsistent to beat Barca home and away.[/quote]

DABs aren't good enough to beat ANYONE home or away XD XD XD

#getphuckinDOON

Akdehs
28-04-2016, 06:48 AM
Nah you're alright, There would be no upside to United taking over the inferior funsters

noahrab
28-04-2016, 08:10 AM
DABs calling anyone funsters XD XD XD

#getphuckinDOON

Akdehs
28-04-2016, 11:09 AM
Spent more of my life outside the top division than in it, no won a thing, no managed a top four finish, never get to Hampden = funsters

HerneBayDee
28-04-2016, 11:49 AM
Spent more of my life outside the top division than in it, no won a thing, no managed a top four finish, never get to Hampden = funsters

Nippin like phuck :)

billymorgan
28-04-2016, 12:16 PM
Shedka if yer attending the game on Monday and your bringing yer wee orange begging bucket,I will be standing outside the club shop at Dens just before kick off and I will happily take yer wee orange bucket and discreetly go somewhere and have a dump in it. :-)

Akdehs
28-04-2016, 12:20 PM
Begging buckets? A dee specialty XD

billymorgan
28-04-2016, 04:19 PM
Will you be bringing your begging bucket or not Shedka. :-)

Moonboot
28-04-2016, 04:26 PM
Go and take a FLYING F UCK

To whom do you aim this witty banter?

Akdehs
28-04-2016, 05:37 PM
Will you be bringing your begging bucket or not Shedka. :-)

Don't own one, I'm sure there will be plenty laying about Dens park from admin one and two, the admin kings of the British football (and probably European football) XD

The fun XD

noahrab
28-04-2016, 06:17 PM

Nippin like phuck :)

[/quote]

He's? been getting kicked up and DOON DABmad recently....well most of the time so you can understand his? nippiness XD XD XD

billymorgan
28-04-2016, 06:41 PM
Well any sort of bucket will do? Surely you've got one of them DOON at C****view you can borrow ? I'm not fussed what colour I shlt into nut job :-)

Akdehs
28-04-2016, 07:18 PM
Typical funster midden, no sophisticated enough to use the bog!

Buc
29-04-2016, 09:08 AM
Come on lads really would have preferred this to be argument free..
Anyway Dundee united may just stay up.I hope so as they would be a big miss plus the fact one hours drive away for the buc .

DeezAreGood
29-04-2016, 05:42 PM
shedka, 1st generation plastic, enjoy the next year. enjoy monday. you'll always be a plastic fan, nothing more than the typical rangers fan from the 90s. Poor you.

Akdehs
29-04-2016, 06:31 PM
Silly post from another deemented trophy virgin

How many games have you attended this season?? Personally, I go to 90% of Utd games regardless of form, always have for 25 years now, all very plastic so it is XD

ootdoor
29-04-2016, 07:00 PM
Shedka, you are a simpleton!

20pts kid

DeezAreGood
29-04-2016, 07:08 PM
shedka buddy, let's not do games attended, that stat will not be good for you. Dundee United are worse than Club 12, Club 12 had a 1m budget tops, United have spent 5m this season. Time for you to focus on United, although there is nothing you can do. Because you're plastic 1st-generation. Sorry :)

Akdehs
29-04-2016, 07:14 PM
Sure sure xx

ootdoor
29-04-2016, 07:25 PM
Sure sure xx

20(Twenty)pts

Down you go Simpleton!

Akdehs
29-04-2016, 07:35 PM
Hi trophy virgin ootdoor XD

ootdoor
29-04-2016, 08:17 PM

http://i66.tinypic.com/2vrvqxi.jpg

DeezAreGood
29-04-2016, 08:22 PM
United are 7 points away from being better than Club 12, how tragic would that be if the world famous couldn't manage it XD

Rab_The_Ger
29-04-2016, 08:28 PM
Shedka is like the gangreen brigade, Sellickfeeder fc to the fanbase who like to follow.

Get Doon ya pap!

Mon the Dees.

Reap what you sow.

Moonboot
29-04-2016, 09:16 PM
Anyway Dundee united may just stay up.I hope so as they would be a big miss plus the fact one hours drive away for the buc .

Any mention of United on here and the usual thick as sh1t, anti-DAB, tedious posters appear with their usual sh1t thick, anti-DAB and tedious posts.

I now expect to be described as beelin, bylin, ragin and seethin. All of which the thick as sh1t, anti-DAB, boring posters will find pleasing :D :-D. Great stuff.

Also, you've obviously never seen United this season if you think we've any chance of staying up.

Moonboot
29-04-2016, 09:27 PM
Shedka is like the gangreen brigade, Sellickfeeder fc to the fanbase who like to follow.

Get Doon ya pap!

Mon the Dees.

Reap what you sow.

That's a lot of bitterness directed towards the supporters of a football club whose chairman cost you 20 six years ago.

I know face-painters, corner shop owners and picture framers that have lost money in dealings with football clubs who aren't as bitter.

ootdoor
29-04-2016, 09:52 PM

Any mention of United on here and the usual thick as sh1t, anti-DAB, tedious posters appear with their usual sh1t thick, anti-DAB and tedious posts.

I now expect to be described as beelin, bylin, ragin and seethin. All of which the thick as sh1t, anti-DAB, boring posters will find pleasing :D :-D. Great stuff.

Also, you've obviously never seen United this season if you think we've any chance of staying up.[/quote]

Moonboot, go away and get DOON ya boring phanny

Moonboot
29-04-2016, 10:08 PM

Also, you've obviously never seen United this season if you think we've any chance of staying up.[/quote]

Moonboot, go away and get DOON ya boring phanny[/quote]

:O :-O Well, I certainly didn't see that reply coming.

noahrab
29-04-2016, 11:41 PM

Moonboot, go away and get DOON ya boring phanny[/quote]

:O :-O Well, I certainly didn't see that reply coming.[/quote]

I don't think that surprises anyone....spacer XD XD XD

Akdehs
30-04-2016, 01:01 AM

Get Doon ya pap!

Mon the Dees.

Reap what you sow.

Four years since your club died now, not handling it too well

Pleasing

Buc
30-04-2016, 06:21 AM

After seeing the way united played in the new year I thought they would make it..
But there's no hiding from the fact there's some poor standard teams in the bottom 6 which hasn't been good for our game..with that in mind that was my way in thinking

DeezAreGood
30-04-2016, 11:01 AM
Can't even manage the number of points Club 12 got in 12/13 and currently a record points haul behind the big club. Pleasing. GDSDD.

sevvy too
30-04-2016, 11:22 AM

http://i66.tinypic.com/2vrvqxi.jpg

[/quote]

Ha ha ha XD XD XD