PDA

View Full Version : Leicester City - Premier League Champions

sawmiller
02-05-2016, 08:58 PM
Fantastic - never thought I'd ever see it happen

Very well done Vardy et al....

jolly_roger
02-05-2016, 09:02 PM
Yep, a breath of fresh air in the turgid, fetid atmosphere of the Premiership.

michaeldc
02-05-2016, 09:02 PM
I can't say I care either way to be honest but I guess it's nice to see a team like Leicester do the (near) impossible for a change! Spurs have a had a great season but watching them tonight was just sad. Awful challenges across the park, kicking people off the ball, stamping on Fabregas' hand... Just really poor all round so sod 'em! I fully expect them to implode completely (must be due some suspensions after tonight) and finish below Arsenal now, what a kick in the teeth that would be!

MagyarMiller
02-05-2016, 09:08 PM
Pleased for them, what a story.

Been a really good night for Leicester, Mark Selby has just won the snooker final as well.

LRmiller
02-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Spurs deserve everything the FA are about to throw at them. DIRTY B......S!

Rileyev2
02-05-2016, 09:21 PM
Fantastic achievement.

Well done you Foxes!!

millers88
02-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Chelsea approach to game was disgraceful and im not surprised by some of the reactions from the Spurs players, all Chelsea was doing was spoiling, play acting and only interested in winding the Spurs players up. As for the Fabregas stamp, more like Fabregas stuck his hand into his boot and fall over what a joke. Congratulations to Leicester though the fully deserve the title.

Archiemiller
02-05-2016, 09:28 PM
Congrats to all concerned at L.C.F.C. unbelievable.:star: doubt very much we will be seeing you again in pre-season. U.T.F.M.

michaeldc
02-05-2016, 09:53 PM
Chelsea approach to game was disgraceful and im not surprised by some of the reactions from the Spurs players, all Chelsea was doing was spoiling, play acting and only interested in winding the Spurs players up. As for the Fabregas stamp, more like Fabregas stuck his hand into his boot and fall over what a joke. Congratulations to Leicester though the fully deserve the title.

Truly amazing the way some fans see things!

CAMiller
02-05-2016, 11:04 PM
To me the game exhibited everything that is good and bad about the Premiership or maybe football in general. Some great entertainment including great goals tainted by a bunch of overpaid prima donnas on both sides trying their best to con the referee/cheat. OK, there were some hard tackles that maybe in today's powderpuff world deserved red cards but I'm glad I'm not trying to referee that lot.

avondalemiller
02-05-2016, 11:48 PM
the only way to stop everything we saw today at Chelsea is for the FA to deduct points, it will stop players running 20 yards to get involved, 3pts and you'll never see it happen again.......