PDA

View Full Version : Brighton whingers

john_dearys_jockstra
11-05-2016, 05:38 PM
The Brighton fans haven't stopped whinging since they lost at boro. Their forum is well worth a read for pure comedy gold! Its got everything from how big a club they are to how they were robbed when their player got sent off at boro for a horror tackle.

This massive club can't even sell 500 tickets for the biggest game in their pathetic history on Friday. I hope Sheffield rip them to pieces and then a derby v sheff final.

CaspertheClaret
11-05-2016, 06:28 PM
Dont k ow what happened to Brighton? Used to appear to be a reasonable club like many others but recently they seem to have gone Billy Big Bllx with a chip on both shoulders. (And that doesn't make em perfectly balanced)

Come on the Wendys!

Altobelli
11-05-2016, 06:29 PM
Not surprised they are whinging, but I'm very surprised they cannot shift 500 tickets for Sheffield.

alfinyalcabo
11-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Schite fans Good manager .. Would have him at the a Turf when Dyche decides to move on..

The Bedlington Terrier
11-05-2016, 07:49 PM
The rot set in there when Poyet was in charge. Hughton does not seem able to curb their dark side. I loved the SKY photo of the dude from Brighton having a proper wail up at the Riverside! Apparently the Tees has just broke its banks.

thedonz
11-05-2016, 07:52 PM
Is Hughton capable of managing a top six Prem side though alf?

Acido
11-05-2016, 07:56 PM
I love Brighton as a holiday place but I dont care for them as a club or as a set of fans. It still angers me to see how they avoided going down to the Conference some years ago, and I think Hereford went down instead.

alfinyalcabo
11-05-2016, 08:08 PM
I love Brighton as a holiday place but I dont care for them as a club or as a set of fans. It still angers me to see how they avoided going down to the Conference some years ago, and I think Hereford went down instead.

Spent a couple of weeks just outside at a place called Shoreham last year Acido.. Managed to get into Brighton a few days and went to the Gay Pride Parade.. Thoroughly enjoyable day out.. :)

Thought I spotted you on one of the floats in your high heels and bikini Acido..:O

#alfieisntgay

Acido
11-05-2016, 08:44 PM
I like going onto the pier Alf and into the Wetherspoons pub for a few lagers. Actually I like doing that in tacky Blackpool as well :P
One thing Ive never done yet in Brighton is go into the Marine world. I wonder if its as good as The Deep in Hull.

john_dearys_jockstra
12-05-2016, 07:11 AM
I think they are turning into another Plymouth/Stockport - hilarious

http://i67.tinypic.com/4r3x8k.jpg

Turfy Topper
12-05-2016, 07:53 AM
I sympathise a little with Stephens as I don't believe it was intentional and warranted a yellow card for sure- had the boro player not drawn the refs attention to the hole in his leg, that would be the end of it.

Bartons was another unintentional one, that on another day may have been dealt with harsher but he has had a fair few unjust cards this season, so fairs fair.

Glass3QtsEmpty
12-05-2016, 07:58 AM
Did they mention our goal against them that was a foot over the line ? Or the Middlesboro offside against Brum ?

john_dearys_jockstra
12-05-2016, 08:15 AM
Only in the context that Barton should of been off and then we would of been 3-4 down by then ;)

oldcolner
12-05-2016, 08:48 AM
See the red hasn't been rescinded on appeal, bit surprising, so more to whinge about
Wondered if this thread was about wingers or swingers.
Anyway come on Sheffield, give em something else to whinge about.

Peter_Nobles_Wig
12-05-2016, 08:57 AM
"so fairs fair"

That's one way of looking at it. ALL Clubs have had their share of injustice, bad decisions, cheating by the opposition. What goes around, comes around... eventually.

Re the Stephens sending off, apparently the commentators said that the ref was advised by the linesman too.

One of the things that I like about Sean Dyche is that, generally, he takes things on the chin and doesn't make a fuss. Obviously, he was more than a little miffed with the Brighton "GOAL".

Perhaps we'll see more of a "Premier League Winging" Sean this coming season !

The Bedlington Terrier
12-05-2016, 09:02 AM
Has a strong jaw does our Sean. Never whinges never whines, just gets on with the next job in hand. We are staying up!

john_dearys_jockstra
13-05-2016, 08:37 PM
Wow 2-0, down to 10 men and with 4 injuries... Not going Brighton's way ;)

Turfmoorspirit
13-05-2016, 08:43 PM
Oh dear ! what a shame ,never mind..:D

alfinyalcabo
13-05-2016, 08:49 PM
No team has overturned more than a one goal deficit in the championship play offs in thirty years ..:)

oldcolner
13-05-2016, 09:07 PM
looks like a Knock aert blow

gogogadgetlegs
13-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Great big hOwl went up tonight as the rear got thrusted in Brighton XD