PDA

View Full Version : Hello again.

exilecanada
24-05-2016, 08:08 PM
It's been quite a while since I've participated on this board, to be honest I'd forgotten I had an account.....brain fade. Anyway, it's so darn good to see the lads back in the 'promised land', and hope we can maintain our presence for some time.

alfinyalcabo
24-05-2016, 08:18 PM
Welcome to the board Exile..now we are back in the premier league perhaps you will be able to watch the Clarets on the box in Canada .. ?

exilecanada
24-05-2016, 08:25 PM
Welcome to the board Exile..now we are back in the premier league perhaps you will be able to watch the Clarets on the box in Canada .. ?

Thanks. And yes sir, I'll be watching as many of Burnley's games as we get, I watched some of our games last 'kick at the cat', we were a tough team to beat, just didn't have enough fire power to survive. Hopefully this time around we'll find a way to score the important goals.

We're actually quite fortunate here, we get 3 - 4 PL games/week.

Interesting times ahead.

The Bedlington Terrier
24-05-2016, 09:06 PM
Hello exile. Welcome back. How's the aggressive dude going on who pushes his opponents and elbows the ladies?

exilecanada
24-05-2016, 09:36 PM
Hello exile. Welcome back. How's the aggressive dude going on who pushes his opponents and elbows the ladies?

????

Altobelli
24-05-2016, 09:48 PM
Don't worry about TEC Canada, he dabbles in vast quantities of wine, well he thinks its wine when its probably meths XD

Hopefully we will see more of you fella :)

The Bedlington Terrier
25-05-2016, 07:25 AM
Trudeau. Just a clue exile.