PDA

View Full Version : O/T Is IBS The new manager?

kempo
27-05-2016, 07:52 PM
I notice several clues.

The first is the surname...Both Stubbs and S begin with the letter S

Second..Both Ss are capitals.

Thirdly IBS showed fantastic football knowledge on here beyond what we would expect from the average RUFC supporter.

Fourthly...At the time we were planning a new manager IBS disappeared with the unlikely explanation that he was performing a penance for Lent.

Fifthly....IBS has not returned as expected which suggests strongly that he is busy negotiating with other parties re work

Last but not least....IBS was a Master of the written and spoken word and on Stubbsy's Facebook site it gives as his interests Poetry and Lexiconography.

I rest my case.

monty_rhodes
29-05-2016, 09:26 AM
This is your second IBS post in recent weeks. You and Zil are clearly missing the third musketeer. As you have both attended games with him and shared a 140 taxi to the Preston play-off game with him why don't you simply ask him instead of bothering MM with this rubbish? After all, as IBS told you then: "Give me a ring, Kempo, if you're happy with 140..."

kempo
29-05-2016, 09:30 AM
Hi Kev

Nice to see you posting again.

Can you and Geetar compile a few quiz questions for me.

I quite enjoy them although Geeter has taken the last one fairly badly

monty_rhodes
29-05-2016, 09:38 AM
I thought I'd put you straight on this once before and I won't mention you claiming to work with me on the gardens at age 12 and not knowing RMBC employed women on that job. A more basic problem for you is one very well known in all academic circles which is that it is impossible on the rules of evidence to "prove" anything about oneself is true while remaining anonymous. The reasons are pretty obvious, or ought to be. From what I can see Geeter and Millmoormagic both just got bored with repeatedly putting you on the canvas.

kempo
29-05-2016, 09:49 AM
I wouldn't deny your if I was you because I don't want to reveal it in full unless you push me into a corner.

Please leave it there as its something I wouldn't be proud of..It's not good form

monty_rhodes
29-05-2016, 10:01 AM
I wouldn't deny your if I was you because I don't want to reveal it in full unless you push me into a corner.

Please leave it there as its something I wouldn't be proud of..It's not good form

You really are a most odious individual. As to my I don't know what you are waffling about. I gave it in full on another Millers site and I have posted links on here to my TV programme and articles which give my and address. I have also sent dvds to three MM members all with my and address. Anyone can find it easily or ask me if they are bothered.

kempo
29-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Thanks for returning to the site solely to confront and abuse me...For a second after reading your post I nearly changed my mind about the assault thing but it would be very wrong so Instead I will just leave you to write your vile abuse for whatever reason.

I bid you a good day

ScudTheMiller
29-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Dr K..do you cut and paste all your posts ? Barring a few minor alterations,they really do seem to be quite similar.
I do not want to get involved in the games you like to play, it's just an observation . Please don't be offended as I do not wish to be added to your 'list'

kempo
29-05-2016, 05:51 PM
No I do not

No offence taken.

Thanks for your wonderful contribution.

Have a great day.