PDA

View Full Version : Reported compensation to be paid to Hibbs

blades58
31-05-2016, 09:28 PM

"Paul Davis Verified account
?@paulm_davis

Compensation #RUFC have to pay #hibs for Alan Stubbs around 120,000. #starlive"

Small price to pay for a Manager I believe will make his mark in the English leagues

A manager that when he leaves, it won't be because TS has sacked him, but because he's in demand and destined for better things

Only an opinion and time will tell

jolly_roger
31-05-2016, 09:38 PM
That's only 40k in pukka pie currency

blades58
31-05-2016, 09:41 PM
that will be his salary for the remaining last year of his contract

avondalemiller
31-05-2016, 10:12 PM
Welcome to the Millers Mr Stubbs, now go and sign some pace, we've been screaming for it for yonks.....1st signing G Ward.

mellowmiller
01-06-2016, 09:05 AM
I don't think Grant Ward will come back to us and, in any case, Spurs reportedly valued him at 2 million which will be beyond our means.
I'm guessing Mr Stubbs will have some good contacts of his own and hopefully they'll have pace.
It will be interesting now to see which of the out of contract players stay.
Looking forward to developments over the next few weeks.
Welcome aboard Stubbsy. UTM.

welovebooth
01-06-2016, 11:40 AM
Can pay compensation for a manager yet the players will have to be free agents

leedsmiller
01-06-2016, 11:48 AM
Don't understand paying compensation, Hibs have saved a hefty sum in wages for his final year so what are we compensating them for?

gwru
01-06-2016, 12:01 PM
Alan decks have been cleared get Broadfoot, Derbs signed up. Wood, Kelly squad players. Best won't be yr type of player.

Keeper, Right back, Centre back with pace, Right winger, Midfielder & Striker + cover needed. I'd like G Ward back, could only be on loan. Young manager could tempt him, if he wants to play. Better chance with us.

Pocket rocket
01-06-2016, 12:35 PM

Really don't think your a Miller just someone who looks for a reaction by been negative about everything.

mellowmiller
01-06-2016, 12:39 PM

Really don't think your a Miller just someone who looks for a reaction by been negative about everything.

[/quote]

Agreed Pocket.
Perhaps Mr Booth could enlighten us about who at the club has said the players will have to be free agents.........:blue:

ParkgateMiller
01-06-2016, 01:28 PM
Don't understand paying compensation, Hibs have saved a hefty sum in wages for his final year so what are we compensating them for?

Yes, I don't understand that either unless it's because 'he' agreed the original contract with Hibs so as 'we' want 'him, 'we' have to payup the outstanding Contract balance so they will free him from 'his' agreement (?).

Seems odd to me though so get where you're coming from.

welovebooth
01-06-2016, 01:48 PM
The current squad was nearly all freebies or a minimal fees.

Let's see how much we spend on players this pre season