PDA

View Full Version : OT Euros and Terrorism

HerbieCobbler
31-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Is anyone else incredibly nervous about the forthcoming Euros in France and potential acts of terrorism?

Is an act of terrorism inevitable?

God forbid anything happens, but I'm very uneasy about the whole thing.

avondalemiller
31-05-2016, 09:57 PM
...can't let them win by cancelling events anywhere in the West.........

jolly_roger
31-05-2016, 11:23 PM
The only thing that surprises me is that big football tournaments haven't been hit before.

ParkgateMiller
01-06-2016, 04:45 AM
Is anyone else incredibly nervous about the forthcoming Euros in France and potential acts of terrorism?

It was absolutely nailed on Herbie.

However, Sunday's events have averted the threat.

Daesh are now openly $-hitt1ng themselves at the prospect of this being unleashed against them in France! (See link). - view external link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=986&v=smTup2I4It4)

millertop
01-06-2016, 08:24 AM
yes it will still be happening but I'm sure we will be helping out (best in world) so don't worry too much

crashbang
01-06-2016, 08:30 AM
If I were evacuated from a stadium, I would not go into any nearby pubs or clubs.
They will suss out which ones were the busiest pre match, drop a parcel in and wait for the fans to go and wait for news and meet up.

JohnLeedsMiller
01-06-2016, 11:27 AM
The perfect storm has to be the game between England and Russia in Marseilles. Marseilles is a port with a large immigrant population. I just did a search online and the US State department have this game as the one for a potential terrorist threat.