PDA

View Full Version : Hands Off Camp

Ericsladkilnhurst
18-06-2016, 12:16 PM
Rumoured Leeds United looking at Lee Camp, & Lee Grant [ Derby County ].

Rotherham have to keep hold of this prize asset, Camp doing a lot to keep us in the championship last season.
To be honest I can't see why the Millers let Adam Collin leave the club, when we haven't got back up for Camp. :O

mellowmiller
18-06-2016, 12:29 PM
Completely agree with that.
The entire player situation seems to be on a knife edge at the moment and the lack of any incoming activity is concerning.

CAMiller
18-06-2016, 01:39 PM
Agree on Camp. If Collin's contract was up then we had little choice but to let him leave if he wanted first team football and didn't see getting that at RUFC. We could have offered him silly money to persuade him but given our budget that's unlikely.

crashbang
18-06-2016, 01:59 PM
Agree on Camp. If Collin's contract was up then we had little choice but to let him leave if he wanted first team football and didn't see getting that at RUFC. We could have offered him silly money to persuade him but given our budget that's unlikely.

Camp is garbage worst keeper we have ever had.
I even let the Leeds fans know.
Rubbish.

avondalemiller
18-06-2016, 05:17 PM
...at Adams age, he probably wanted to be playing not sitting on the bench. So the decision probably wasn't ours.

Anderson Council
20-06-2016, 09:35 AM
Its imperative that Camp stays as he played such a huge part in the Millers survival. Not too worried yet about the lack of signings as sometimes its a case of more haste less speed. Its got to be about quality now and it will be interesting to see what AS does. The man will be measured on the season ahead and while I can understand some concern its still early days. UTM.

Ericsladkilnhurst
20-06-2016, 02:44 PM
We have to get players in now, got to get them playing together, getting players in a few weeks before the season starts is like having, a Chinese,Japanese,Italian, German,Greek,Scotsman,French, Dutch,Spanish, Swede, Geordie in the same room, & non of them having a common language. :P