PDA

View Full Version : Hamas and the yahoos love in

Rangersmandownunder
24-08-2016, 03:15 AM
Hamas commander Izzat Risheq posted a picture of thousands of Celtic fans waving Palestinian flags, saying a deep gratitude to the fans of Celtic Glasgow for siding with Palestine when playing against a Zionist team.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/20/hamas-praises-celtic-glasgow-fans-waving-palestinian-flags/

I am sure the thoughts of some on here and in the SNP mirror Risheq's love.

mogwaiCSC
24-08-2016, 06:15 AM
Celtic are through to the Champions League group stage I get your pain.

Sevvy too 2
24-08-2016, 06:17 AM
We all get your pain.

ZombieSkelper
24-08-2016, 08:13 AM
How many Palestine flags can ye buy for 30 million rolf? XD

Mook1
24-08-2016, 08:41 AM
Breitbart.com?

Another reputable link there from RMDU.

spameater1
24-08-2016, 09:11 AM
WTF has the S.N.P got to do wi' Celtic playing a Fitba match in Israel?I think we should all hold hands and share Rolf's pain.

:heart::heart::heart:

Taintedice
24-08-2016, 09:21 AM
rolf and lady walloper will just have to hope that the criminals running their filthy sectarian mess of a team can find other criminals to help them out.

54FairAndSquare
24-08-2016, 09:59 AM
WTF has the S.N.P got to do wi' Celtic playing a Fitba match in Israel?I think we should all hold hands and share Rolf's pain.

:heart::heart::heart:

Because, like Celtic, their hatred of Jews is well known

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/scottish-jews-protest-to-snp-after-politicians-anti-semitic-retweet/

Mook1
24-08-2016, 10:10 AM

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/scottish-jews-protest-to-snp-after-politicians-anti-semitic-retweet/

You cannae beat a good sweeping generalisation (or two) on a Wednesday morning.

Taintedice
24-08-2016, 10:10 AM
54iq is a complete sectarian mess today, the hun filth are a right hoot XD

ZombieSkelper
24-08-2016, 11:10 AM
The huns pain is the gift that keep on giving XD

Rangersmandownunder
24-08-2016, 11:15 AM

They have an inbred hatred for Jews brother, it comes from their upbringings.

It is now known worldwide that anti semitic hatred is rife at the brendanbowl and sanctioned by the club, the wee boys waving the flags have seen to that, not that they give a phuk about the yahoos anyway.

The money collected will be on its way to Izzat Risheq to spend as he sees fit, just another terrorist whip round by the yahoos.

ZombieSkelper
24-08-2016, 11:17 AM
Rolf is a phucking crackpot XD

See if they can have a bed for you in the rubber room beside mad wab XD

Taintedice
24-08-2016, 11:58 AM
The huns finally realise their team is pish and will struggle to make top 6 XD

Sevvy too 2
24-08-2016, 03:19 PM

It is now known worldwide that anti semitic hatred is rife at the brendanbowl and sanctioned by the club, the wee boys waving the flags have seen to that, not that they give a phuk about the yahoos anyway.

The money collected will be on its way to Izzat Risheq to spend as he sees fit, just another terrorist whip round by the yahoos.

Coming from one of a group of fans who absolutely hate Catholics that indeed is a very hypocritical post, Ipersonally I don't really know any Jews, I'm sure like most folk the nice are the majority, but they have their wrong UN's, like the Hun.o not the Hun are the majority.

AguyIknow
25-08-2016, 07:44 AM

"inbred hatred for Jews"?????? Really?? Have you any evidence (remember there's a difference between evidence and mere accusation) for that claim? When you say it comes from "their upbringing" - who do you mean by "their" and what type of upbringing?

You really are a pity aren't you :-)

Rangersmandownunder
25-08-2016, 08:22 AM
Coming from one of a group of fans who absolutely hate Catholics that indeed is a very hypocritical post, Ipersonally I don't really know any Jews, I'm sure like most folk the nice are the majority, but they have their wrong UN's, like the Hun.o not the Hun are the majority.

How can we hate catholics when they play for us? You see we have never hated anyone, unlike the yahoo who has shown time after time their hatred for Israelis and Jews in particular.

The yahoo and Hamas are well suited bedfellows, the wee phanies who waved those flags will be really proud today with the full support of Hamas now embedded in Celtic FC.

Rangersmandownunder
25-08-2016, 08:23 AM
"inbred hatred for Jews"?????? Really?? Have you any evidence (remember there's a difference between evidence and mere accusation) for that claim? When you say it comes from "their upbringing" - who do you mean by "their" and what type of upbringing?

You really are a pity aren't you :-)

The republican areas are infamous for their inbred hatred for the Jews, those waving those flags are self confessed republicans.

Cambusman
25-08-2016, 09:09 AM
How can we hate catholics when they play for us?.

So with that logic how can Celtic fans hate jews when they play for them?

Remember this is your logic I am using.

Rangersmandownunder
25-08-2016, 09:47 AM

Your fans hate Nir Bitton.

Cambusman
25-08-2016, 09:54 AM
Your fans hate Nir Bitton.

I didnt know I had fans.

Have Celtic fans hated all their few Jewish players?

Taintedice
25-08-2016, 09:58 AM
rolf put on his arse yet again

Rangersmandownunder
25-08-2016, 10:03 AM
I didnt know I had fans.

Have Celtic fans hated all their few Jewish players?

Yes, you would know this if you attended the games.

ZombieSkelper
25-08-2016, 10:09 AM
There is no point in trying to debate anything with rolf, he has proved time after time that he is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

spameater1
25-08-2016, 10:30 AM
How can we hate catholics when they play for us? You see we have never hated anyone, unlike the yahoo who has shown time after time their hatred for Israelis and Jews in particular.

The yahoo and Hamas are well suited bedfellows, the wee phanies who waved those flags will be really proud today with the full support of Hamas now embedded in Celtic FC.

Only the extremely thick and stupid would sing about being up to their knees in their own players blood then I assume.Which one are you?

Cambusman
25-08-2016, 11:17 AM
Yes, you would know this if you attended the games.

I attend games every week. So once again - using your logic - you are completely wrong.

Rangersmandownunder
25-08-2016, 11:51 AM
Only the extremely thick and stupid would sing about being up to their knees in their own players blood then I assume.Which one are you?

Catholics are not necessarily feni@ns, it's not a prerequisite you know.

You come across as a bit thick, is this deliberate?

Rangersmandownunder
25-08-2016, 11:55 AM
I attend games every week. So once again - using your logic - you are completely wrong.

If that were the case you would be aware of the rampant anti Semitic views of your comrades, you obviously prefer denial.

Good for you.

spameater1
25-08-2016, 11:57 AM
Catholics are not necessarily feni@ns, it's not a prerequisite you know.

You come across as a bit thick, is this deliberate?

Do your "IRISH FRIENDS" in Oz know that you are a hate filled piece of Pond Life Rolf?

Rangersmandownunder
25-08-2016, 12:04 PM
None of them are feni@ns and none are yahoos, one tells me the yahoos in Dublin are right pikey basturts, his words not mine. 😀

ZombieSkelper
25-08-2016, 12:35 PM
Rolf hasn't quite grasped the fact that fans of all the other clubs on here think he's a phucking clown so he's started the old hun tactic of calling everybody yahoos XD

Cambusman
25-08-2016, 02:13 PM
If that were the case you would be aware of the rampant anti Semitic views of your comrades, you obviously prefer denial.

Good for you.

As a staunch Thatcherite, I can assure you, dear boy, that I have no comrades. And I am solidly unsure just how attending football matches at Firhill would in any way make one aware of "the rampant anti Semitic views of some comrade chaps".

Good for me indeed. Tally ho.

AguyIknow
25-08-2016, 03:05 PM

Poor Rolf skewered himself good an proper there XD